Chapter 1

Chapter 1

My eyes must have been playing tricks on me. No way George could have punched the guy she loved. My legs ached yet I stood up anyways. Inside my head I could feel the constant throbbing of blood pouring out. I slowly walked up to Georgina and looked at the side of her face. She didn't move. She just kept breathing heavily and stared down at Dylan. Dylan stood up and sobbed.

"Can I speak with you alone George?" Dylan asked tears pouring out of his eyes onto his cheeks. George glared at him and flipped her head into my direction. She then turned back to Dyl.

"Apologize." She spat. Dylan turned to me and apologized.

"There happy?" He asked still clutching onto his nose.

"What about Thomas?" She asked nodding in his direction on the ground.

Thomas! I thought sprinting over to my boyfriend and helped the blood on his chest clear. Dylan rolled his eyes and turned towards us.

"Sorry. I was just worried about George. I really didn't mean to hurt yo-"

"Yea well you did so why not just go and f*** off! Okay?" Thomas blurted out giving glares along with it. I widened my eyes and cupped his face. I shook my head at Thomas and kissed his head. Thomas sighed and rolled his eyes. "And I'm sorry too. But don't you ever, and I mean EVER, hurt Megan again or else I'll rip that stupid smirk off of your face. Literally." Thomas shouted gripping onto my side. He pulled me closer to him so I was sitting in between his two legs. We both stared up at Dylan and glared. Finally Dylan and Georgina left to go to a more private area to talk. They were still outside, but they were far away. I finally sighed and turned towards Thomas sitting with my thighs on his. I leaned in a kissed him gently on the lips and touched his chest. Thomas pulled away in pain.

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry! Are you okay?" I asked him running to my suitcase grabbing the first aid kit. I ran back towards him and glared. He was laughing quietly. "What?" I spat in a rude tone.

"I'm alright. It's not that bad! It's only a scratch." Thomas smirked. I widened my eyes and furrowed my brows.

"Not that bad? Thomas! You are bleeding so much I think you even need stitches!" I hollered cleaning up the wound. I wiped all the blood away and grabbed the rubbing alcohol. I opened in up and poured it onto Thomas' chest receiving piercing screams from him. He grabbed my hand and I dropped the bottle.

"OW! WHAT THE HELL?!" Thomas hollered pouting. I smirked. "Now what's that face for you medical demon?" He asked in an joking tone. I giggled and sat back onto his thighs. Thomas grinned and laughed. I touched his cut (which I thought was only a scratch) and squinted my eyes.

"Oo, yea. You need stitches." I began grabbing tweezers and stitching gear from the first aid kit. "Luckily, my parents taught me how to stitch, you're welcome." I giggled as I began the stitches. Thomas grabbing onto my shirt and gripped it really tight. His face was strained and it was obvious he was in pain. I finally finished the stitch and smiled cutting the wire. "There," I giggled, "all better!"

"You have to repay me somehow." Thomas grinned. I smirked and moved closer towards him.

"What? So you mean like this?" I asked leaning in. Our lips touched and they moved in sync. When we pulled away from the kiss my hands were somehow in his hair and his were on my hips. I smiled and before I knew it, we kissed again. We separated on our 4th kiss when we heard whistling. I snapped my head in the direction of the noise and glared at Dylan. He was standing beside George.

"Did you make up?" I asked. Georgina shook her head and so did Dylan. "Did you tell him?" I asked again. Dylan furrowed his eyes and looked down to Georgina.

"Tell me what?" He asked sounding like a total idiot. Georgina rolled her eyes and smacked her head.

"About my mom!" She hollered. Dylan mouthed an 'oh' and smiled.

"Then yea she did." He sighed. Georgina walked away form him grabbing her luggage. She looked totally pissed. "Hey, George..." Dylan began.

"Shut up Dylan!" She screamed back at him running into the airport. Dylan scoffed.

"Hey! You're the one who punched me and broke up with me!" He spat grabbing his luggage and running after her. I was still on Thomas and I sighed looking in the direction Dylan and George went. I could easily see them through the airport windows and noticed they kept fighting. They were screaming so loudly I could hear through the thick glass. I looked down at Thomas as he was sad. I got off of him and helped him stand up. When he was up he grabbed his shirt ready to out it on. I stopped him from doing so.

"What?" Thomas asked me holding his shirt in his hand. I smirked looking at his chest and Thomas rolled his eyes. Thomas put his shirt back on and smiled.
"Yea yea, stop looking at my chest." He laughed.

"I was looking at your abs not your chest." I giggled. Thomas picked me up bridal style and pressed me up against his chest. "Don't! You'll hurt yourself!" I screamed pulling away. Thomas pulled me closer and smiled.

"I don't care." He said bringing me into the airport along with his luggage. When we got in Thomas set me down and went to grab my luggage. My eyes watered when I heard Dylan and Georgina still screaming at each other. Thomas dropped my luggage at my feet and sighed.

"They're still fighting?" He asked knowing the answer. I sighed and nodded. Thomas pulled me to his side and kissed my cheek. "Well, I know they'll figure things out." I looked up at Thomas with a sad look. He faked a smile and kissed my lips.

We then waited for our flight to board.