Chapter 14

*WARNING: DEATH CURE SPOILERS! IF YOU HAVE NOT READ/SEEN THE MOVIE YET, I HIGHLY SUGGEST NOT READING THIS CHAPTER UNTIL YOU HAVE*

5 Months later (IN A HOTEL IN VANCOUVER)

I wake up to the sound of the phone ringing. I sit there for a few seconds hoping that Thomas would wake, and he could answer the phone. 

"Five more minutes." I groan as I smash my face into my pillow. The phone continues to ring, and ring, and ring, and RING. I finally turn around to look at Thomas who is fast asleep snoring loudly and deeply. I roll my eyes and grab the phone from his night stand and answer. "Hello?" I respond into the phone my voice a raspy mess. 

"Oh, Megan?" The voice behind the phone asks.

"Yes?"

"Hi Megan!" The man screams into the phone making me pull away and squint my eyes in pain. "It's Wes, Wes Ball? I'm calling for Thomas, to remind him that we shoot today. Is he there?"

"Hey good job remembering my name! It's only been what...6 months since Thomas and I've been dating?" I giggle into the phone. Wes laughs on the other end. 

"Yeah sorry about that. I'm not very good with names, but hey I know you now!" He shouts joyously. I smile. 

"Um yeah Thomas is here, he's just asleep so let me wake him up." I tell Wes turning around to face Thomas. 

"Why is he asleep? It is twelve thirty in the afternoon! We shoot in an hour! Wake his ass up and get over to the set! Actually first let me talk to him." Wes shouts. 

"Understood." I laugh at Wes. I put the phone down for a moment to turn towards Thomas. I brushed his beautiful blonde hair to the side of his face and kissed his forehead. "Tommy." I whispered to him with a huge grin spread across my lips. Thomas flutters his eye lashes but doesn't open his eyes. Thomas just groans and turns his head away from me lying on his stomach to continue to sleep. I roll my eyes but chuckle at my sleepy boyfriend. I then pull the bed sheets off of his back and he groans even more. 

"Noooooooooo." I hear him say as his words are muffled by his face being pushed into his pillow. 

"Thomas. Wes is on the pho-"

"NOOOOOOOO." He groans even louder. I hear Wes through the phone speaker say "thanks buddy" sarcastically and I laugh. 

"Okay Thomas get your cute butt outta bed. Now!" I state. Thomas turns his head to me, smirks, then speaks. 

"I got a cute butt?" He asks me making the heat rise to my cheeks. 

"UP!" I  say again. 

"No."

"Yes."

"No!" 

"Yes!" 

"NOOOOOOOOO!!!

"THOMAS I SWEAR TO GOD-" I shout as I roll on top of his back and sit on him. "GET UP!!"

"OR ELSE WHAT?!"

"OR ELSE NO BREAKFAST FOR YOU!!" He doesn't even flinch. "AND..." I say covering the phone so Wes couldn't hear. "No more 'us' time." I say leaning my body now up against his back. Thomas then rolls over so I'm now facing him, our chests touching. 

"Fine." He says pushing me off of him to grab the phone. I stumble and look at him in a joking aww. Thomas just pulls me beside him, arm rapped around my torso as he's grabs the phone. "Hey Wes, what's up?" He says into the phone acting as if that whole thing hadn't been heard by Wes.