Chapter 12 Cuddles

Chapter 12 Cuddles

Hey guys! So I was thinking and I still want to make these series. I wanted a little something more than that crappy ending so sorry and please enjoy!

I closed the front door as Georgina and Dylan left for the night. I locked up then walked into the living room cleaning everything up from earlier. I then put all things into the kitchen when I heard a gasp from the computer room. I stopped and furrowed my eyes. I then walked towards the sound. Walking in I noticed Thomas looking down at the computer. He then looked up at me and sighed.

"Meg I'm sorry but, apparently the director for the movie cancelled. He isn't making the movie anymore. We can't audition. I'm so sorry." He told me as he stood up and hugged me tightly. I sighed then hugged him.

"Awe. Too bad. Oh well!" I giggled softly into his chest. Thomas stopped then pushed me back. He widened his eyes and then smiled.

"Well that went a lot better then I thought it would." He smirked his adorable smirk. I smiled then hugged him tightly. I raised onto my tiptoes then kiss him sweetly on the lips. Pulling his face towards mine with my arms. We then got ready for bed. I was washing my face getting ready when I heard a smash from outside. I ran outside and saw Thomas on the floor laughing. I widened my eyes.

"What the hell happened?!" I screamed concerned yet still giggling. Thomas stood up and looked down at his cell phone. It was crashed and had millions of cracks in it. I widened my eyes then stared at him. "Your phone is um..." I giggled. Thomas then sighed and set it down on the night stand by his side of the bed. I sighed then continued in the washroom. Once I was done I climbed into bed and turned my lights off. Thomas then came up behind me and cuddled with me. I smiled as we fell asleep together.

In the morning I felt a tiny little paw on my arm. I opened my eyes to see my little puppy standing there and asking to come up. I aloud him and he snuggled into my chest. Pogo snorted and wiggled in his sleep. It was so adorable. I soon fell back asleep in about an hour.

When I woke up around 10:30am, I noticed I was alone in my room. I sat up and rubbed my eyes as my messy hair flew in my eyes. I pulled the bed spread back then put on my slippers and house coat. Soon I opened the door and walked outside. The sweet smell of pancakes filled my nostrils and I walked faster towards the kitchen. Something caught my eye. I looked in the living room and noticed a tree up. It was close to christmas so it didn't bother me. It filled me with joy. I noticed however that no ornaments were up. I smiled in the thought that Thomas wants me to help him. I smiled and walked into the kitchen and saw that Dylan was over.

"Well if it isn't my two favorite boys." I giggled opening up the fridge and grabbing some orange juice. Thomas turned around with a smile. He was about to walk over to me when Dylan threw pancake mix on him. I almost spit my juice out. I tried to stop laughing yet failed. I then swallowed. Thomas looked at Dylan who was being all cocky and grabbed his head. He then began to nuggie him. When that was over Thomas walked over to me for a hug but I pushed him away due to the fact he still had mix on him. I pushed him away. "No...NO!" I giggled trying to run away. Thomas grabbed me and turned me around. I closed my eyes as he rubbed his pancake mix cheek on mine. Soon I had mix on both my cheeks. I glared at him then giggled. Thomas then grabbed a wash cloth and wiped both mixes off our faces. He then kissed me gently.

"Grose. Get a room!" Dylan yelled. I laughed and then walked over to our cabinet of coffee to make some. Coffee is legit one of my favorite things. I poured myself a cup and sat down at the dinner table. I then began to speak.

"So where's George?" I asked the two of them as I took a sip of coffee. Dylan smirked.

"Still asleep. I asked her if she wanted to come and all she did was throw a pillow at me." Dylan admitted. I laughed and then bowed my head. That's so Georgina. I then shook my head and took another sip.

"So. I noticed the christmas tree's up. It's literally the last week of November, and we already have it up? I like it." I giggled sipping again. Thomas then gave me a plate with two pancakes on it. I smiled then thanked him. Thomas kissed my cheek.

"I left it undecorated for us to do it together Love." He told me walking back to the stove. I smiled then giggled.

"Can Dyl and George help decorate?" I asked him as he laughed.

"Well, George isn't here." He answered.

"I know how to drive. And I know where she lives." I giggled sipping another sip of coffee. Thomas sighed then smiled his cute smile.

"Okay Okay." He laughed. I then ran up to him and kissed his cheek. After doing so I ran to my room to get dressed. Once done doing that I ate my breakfast and went off to get Georgina.