Chapter 2

Chapter 2

As I was sitting beside Thomas on a chair in the waiting room, something clicked in my mind. I widened my eyes and sat up from the position I was sitting in. Thomas looked at me with a confused look and sighed.

"Thomas," I began, "where is your chain? The one you never take off?" I asked with concern in my voice. Thomas widened his eyes and touched his neck.

"Shit..." He sighed. I stood up and began walking out the airport doors. Thomas furrowed his eyes. "Meg, don't go looking for it it's probably lost." He sighed. I looked sternly at Thomas and shook my head.

"Yea but that thing is precious to you. You got it when you were born!" I spat running out the airport doors. Thomas sat in his chair furrowing his eyes and laughing.

"How do you know everything about me?" He said trying to hold in the laughs. He stood up and came outside to help me find the chain. It was freezing outside plus, it was night time now. Due to the lights outside the airport I saw something shining in the distance. It was Thomas' chain. I picked it up and trotted up behind Thomas. Thomas furrowed his eyes. "Meg, what are you doing?" He asked me as I rapped the chain around his neck.

"This." I said clipping it together. Thomas grabbed it around his neck and gasped.

"You found it? Thanks Megs." He said hugging me tightly. I sighed and grabbed the necklace Thomas gave me in my hands. I opened the watch up and smiled. Thomas hugged me from behind and looked at it with me. "What time is it Megan?" He asked me. I rolled my eyes and answered him.

"11:38pm Sangster." I giggled. Just then a gust of wind made my hair brush behind me and made little goose bumps on my arms. My teeth jittered. Just my luck I was wearing a tank top, because it was really hot inside the airport. I grabbed my arms and sighed.

"Are you cold Love?" Thomas asked me. I looked up at him and smiled.

"A little yea." I said smiling and giggling a bit. Thomas grinned and began to unbutton his coat. I shook my head. "No no, I'd rather you be warm then me. Let's just head inside." I giggled. Thomas shook his head and took his coat off anyways. He rapped it around my shoulders and pulled me close into a tight hug.

"But the stars are beautiful tonight Love. Why go inside when I'm not even cold." He replied with a huge smile on his face. I returned the smile and we both sat down on a bench gazing up at the stars. George came running outside and scoffed.

"Why are you too out here you weirdos. Here Thomas I bought you a vanilla chai tea, and for you as well Meg. Here you go." She said handing us our teas. I took a sip and warmed up immediately. I didn't wanna say anything to Thomas though because I was very comfortable. I knew Thomas wasn't cold because he had no visible bumps on his arms. When Georgina ran back inside Thomas put his tea cup on the bench beside us and turned me to face him.

"Thank you for finding my chain Meg. I love you." He said rubbing my cheek with the back of his soft hand. I nodded and caressed his cheek too.

"I love you too Tommy." I said smiling widely. Just then we both leaned in and found once again our lips connected. Thomas and I kissed a lot, but I didn't mind one bit. I could kiss him forever. When we pulled away we looked directly at each other. I gazed into those perfect chocolate orbs he had for eyes  and smiled. His eyes were looking directly into mine and he grinned his teeth showing beauty. We cuddled for half an hour before we went back inside.

30 minutes before flight

Thomas was on the hunt. The whole entire time I was laughing so hard it hurt to breath. He looked like a hound dog tracking down a jack rabbit. I think I spit out tea 3 times because I was couldn't stop laughing. Finally we ended outside a small book store and there he spotted it. Maple Candies. Thomas sprinted in a bought 2 boxes of them. His eyes lit up with delight but to be honest, he looked a little evil. I (being terrible with money) bought a new book called 'Marked'. It of coarse was fictional and about vampires. Thomas laughed at me because I was buying a book. Books are my life so shut the hell up! I stuck my tongue out and giggled. Thomas shook his head. Then he looked up and widened his eyes. His eye soon turned into a glare as his fists clenched up. Me wondering why turned around to see who it was. My heart dropped and I gasped dropping my book.

Standing in front of me was someone I instantly knew would hate my guts.

It was Isabella.

Thomas' Ex Girlfriend.