Humans on Earth?... Nah, only Zombies, Aliens, and freaks

Prologue 

The end of the world is here... 

Over half the world has died… and 99.95% of the people left had turned to zombies by the same deadly illness. The non-zombies... well almost all of them are human... Almost. See One Direction just... I don't know... had a concert when the radiation hit. Many people left this town before that, to save themselves. My friends Lucy, Nina, and Lucy's friend stayed because of the concert. I didn't care about that stupid concert and I wanted to go to where the radiation was suppose to come. The parents of Lucy, Nina and their friends left after they dropped them off at the concert. Since we were 15 and 16, they thought we were old enough to go to a One Direction concert by ourselves, if we wanted to.

I didn’t want to go but then after a few hours I became bored. So I climbed the radiation tower... Big mistake. Well, I forgot the end of the world was that day so the radiation (and disease) was supposed to kill the humans to extinction. Anyways… back to the radiation and me being stupid. Let's say the radiation killed a lot of people. The others that survived in this town and another town (Lucy, Nina, Lucy's friend, One Direction, me, and a few others) turned... mutant. Me being so close or really on it... I had the most changes. We don't look different... We still look human... We just have magical abilities. I have the most since I was on it... It seems to have given me ultimate powers, I can adapt to get more powers and, what I think is, immortality. I don't know how I didn't die but, oh well.

Lucy, Nina, Lucy's friend, and One Direction survived the blast as well. They also received powers too. But it seems to me I got the most. Well won't this be fun, killing zombies and other things for survival. Let's hope this doesn't actually kill us.