Chapter Twelve

*Day 11 (morning)*

"WAKE UP!" Niall screamed at the rock tent. The others stood in amusement as he continued to scream at it for another minute before Zayn decided to help.

"Here," Zayn said as he put down the earth just to blink in surprise. Right in front of them stood a wall of wood. They One Directioners glanced at each other and then back at the wood before nodding to Niall. Niall then got Nat and Lucy to cut the wood with water bending after some arguing. They all groaned as they saw another surprise, which was a wall of metal. Niall grunted in frustration and crossed his arms.I smiled and bent the metal down.

"Good morning and good teamwork. But...it was a bad strategy, sorry. The likely hood that the bottom had metal and wood was very unlikely. Zayn just could have made a tunnel to get inside the tent." I told them then put the metal up again. I smirked as I heard a conk. I felt Zayn go back and go on the other side. Then I bent the metal down back to the ground to see an angry Zayn.

"I thought you said there wasn't any metal on the bottom!" Zayn yelled.

"No. I said it was very unlikely, but you know I like to make sure I'm safe." I said. I then frowned when Niall suddenly stepped into my tent and sat next to me. He smiled innocently and I had no choice but to smile back at him in confusion.

            "Is that an iPod?" Niall asked. He reached towards it and I lightly slapped his hand. He quickly pulled back and pouted.

"Yep. My iPod." I said.

"Wow! Selfish much." Dylan sneered.

"Well I'm the one that got their families and girlfriends. Plus I gave them things too, okay? Besides, you're the selfish one! Ruining a friendship just because you want to be with the popular crew." I told him. He scowled with his arms crossed.

"Wow you're a b-" I cut him off.

"I wouldn't finish what you were saying." I said glaring at him. He glared right back at me and started again.

"You are a b-" I cut him off again by throwing ice-cold water at him continuously like a fire hose. Nat and Lucy had to stop me hitting him with water... Well they had tried talking me into stopping and then Lucy tackled me. I lost my focus and so I had to stop so I didn't spray Lucy.

"Thanks so much for jumping on me!" I said with fake cheerfulness. Lucy smiled and rolled her eyes while at the same time shaking her head.

"You're welcome." Lucy said.

"Hate to break up the party but we have more zombies to kill." Dylan said. "Oh! Look there’s a zombie!" Dylan shouted and then shot me right in the chest where my heart was. I gasped but winked at Lucy and then at Liam. Liam saw and telepathically told everyone but Dylan that I was pretending. I saw blood coming out of my chest and I fell to the ground and stayed there looking dead. I also stopped breathing with my eyes wide open to add more effect.

"She got what she deserved." Dylan shrugged and in a flash he was surrounded by a wall of rock and couldn't move.

"Yeah, I lived. Ooh, big shock! Now give me a reason I shouldn't kill you right now!" My playful voice turned to something that made everyone wince as I glared at him.

"You don't have the guts." Dylan sneered.

"Yeah well, now I'll killing zombies everyday. I think I like this killing job. Maybe I can kill humans now." I whispered to him but Liam heard and paled considerably.

"Like you have the guts. Zombies are one thing and people are another." He told me as I snarled at him and punched him in the face hard. I smirked as he spat and coughed.