Chapter Six

*Day 4*

When I woke up I was in a tent with Lucy. I walked out of the tent and saw that everyone else was still asleep. It was still dark and the stars were out and shinning. Everything was peaceful and calm, for now. Tiptoeing a little distance from the camp, I started to train with my powers. I was trying to learn more and more powerful stunts. No, I'm not power hungry, I just want to know that I will be ok with my new friends in this new world. After more training, I stopped and took a break. I walked farther away and started to make a little island of rocks. I sighed and sat down next to it. Next thing I knew, I had started to tear up. I quickly wiped my tears away. No one can see me like this. I will help guide this world back to what it used to be. We will kill all the zombies... We have to. I can't believe that our world is about to end! The human race is nearly gone! 

'What if we can't save the human race?'

'What if we can't win?'

'What if someone gets hurt?'

'What if...' There were so many 'What if' questions running through my head.

I wanted to act serious and try to be the leader. I didn't want anyone to get hurt. If we didn't save the human race... We were as good as dead. We weren't humans anymore. The others, they could hide their powers more, but me? I had wings! I had so many powers you can't count, I would never be considered normal ever again. I would never have that normal life; I would be that... Freak everyone was nervous about. If we save the human race they would probably put me in a jail cell and leave me there!

I wish... that everything could go back to the way it was. It had only been three days. Three days and it already felt like 5 years. After tonight, I will put walls up. I will not show emotions. I will not cry. I will be strong! I saw a shooting star.I wish... I wish that everything would turn out all right. I thought as I went back into Lucy’s and mine tent.

____________________________________

Sorry this is very short

~StarlightStarbright