Chapter Twenty-Five

*Day 104*

Yesterday, we did a lot of the work on the island, but Nina and Zayn needed to fix it up a lot. Now Lucy and I needed to get on that plane/ ship thing and move it.

I know this is off topic, but I learned it last week. If I don't have my wings 'out' of my back for a week, I lose some of my power, like my powers are weaker. But when I bring my wings out there is a white bright light that then shines light blue, grey, light brown, and then red. Then my wings are all feathery still. I haven't opened my wings in 8 days. Ugh. I don't like losing some of my powers, but I shouldn't complain seeing that I still have a lot of power.

"Sam! Ready to go?" Everyone is at Mako right now." Yep. I had it named Mako. Like Mako Island.

"Yeah I'm ready. Let's go." I said and we teleported outside of the ship. Lucy was in front of the ship distracting the driver while I pushed the ship. Lucy was also helping using water bending. We learned that the other 2 ships were outside the planet and they were going to come in right when they started to attack. After 30 minutes of pushing the stupid aircraft, we were above Mako Island. Lucy and I were on the sand. I saw that many of my teammates had tears in their eyes.

"Why are you crying?" I asked them.

"You're right, Sam. What if we can't beat them? What if we can't win? What if we die? What is the point? They have more troops than us and they are smarter than what we use to fight. We should just g-" I cut Lucy off.

"But you were right. What if we win? What if we survive? What if. There are a lot of negative what ifs. But there are a lot of positive what ifs too. Don't think about the present. Think about the future. Do you really want the kids to grow up as slaves? Do you want them to be scared? We can win this. We can beat them. It would be worst if we don't even try. We can do this. We will win this." I said raising their hopes up.

"How would you know?" Lucy asked.

"I don't. But anything is better than having our planet taken over by green freaks or grey blobs. Think about your family. Think about the kids. We will win. We will survive." I said putting my hand out. The others then out their hand on top of mine.

"LET'S GO!" I screamed and we went into our fighting places that we discussed a few nights ago. Everyone was in the air ready for them in no time. 

They aliens started to leave the ship. All of them were either the fake hot guys or the weird green things. Zayn started to shoot rocks at them while their back up came. Nina was throwing her stars. After a while, we went to the cave while dodging weapons. In the cave, rock, water, air, and fire are better in there.

The weapons the aliens have are sticks and they actually have guns. Let's say I'm impressed that they had guns. They also could like double themselves. So there were like 599 of them. The leader can't do that, but he has super strength and super speed.

Lucy was surrounded by around 10 of them. I was going over there, but Niall blew them all away and then went near Lucy. He saw a bullet going toward her heart and jumped in front of her.

Time seemed to stop. Everyone looked over to Niall. He let out a blood-curling scream. Lucy did too when she saw what happened. But soon a bullet hit her too. With everyone distracted the aliens had shot almost everyone. Nina went down by someone throwing a rock at her head while Louis went down with Harry when 25 aliens surrounded them and shot them too, right through the neck. Liam went down by getting hit in the head with the stick. Zayn and I were left. We destroyed 500 of the aliens (Took an hour). Zayn let his rage get the better of him and then somehow a stick went through his heart before you could even blink. I gasped.

"NO!" I screamed when he went down. My eyes went black and I started to float. A black ball formed around me killing all of the aliens but the leader. He threw a spear at me. I snapped back into reality. I took a few deep breaths and tried talking to him.

"Where are your girls? You know? Don't you have females of your kind?" I asked backing up seeing he has a gun.

"They are useless. Just like you." He said. He went to aim. I knew that I couldn't die it would really hurt. But he doesn't know that. He pulled the trigger. Then suddenly my wings popped out and went in front of me. They were silver like medal. They were metal. Then I thought of my normal white wings, and they turned back. I then thought of fire. They became on fire. Smirking coldly, I started walking toward the main alien.

"This. Is. My. Planet. If you want it, you’re going to have to get through me. I will go through everything just to save it. You may have killed my friends, but you didn't kill me. I will kill you. I am not someone you want to mess with." I said my eyes went white with pure power. The guy started to back up in fear. In an instant he turned to ashes. I smirked, not being in my right mind. I then rushed over to Lucy and Niall. Everyone was dead. I knew I wasn’t in my right mind but I didn't care. So after freaking out for 5 minutes trying to come back, I started to levitate. I muttered something, then there was a flash of bright white.

___________________________________________________________________

A/N Don't worry you guys! Sorry for killing them... But don't worry. No hate please

~StarlightStarbright