Chapter Seven

*Day 4 (morning)*

"Wake up, Sam!" Lucy said shaking me a little. I groaned and sat up rubbing my eyes.

"Ugh. I'm up." I said to her as I rubbed my eyes awake. The One Direction boys popped their heads into our tent in astonishment.

"How did you do that?" Harry asked.

"She knows me the best." I said getting water from thin air and pouring it on myself then drying myself off. I shook my head quickly out of habit. "Ok. I'm up." I said and stood up. I changed clothing with my armor and I got everything else ready for the day.

I had made another 2 armors last night for El and Dani. The boys already told them about it, I guess, because they were changing with the armor now. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the air as I stepped out of the tent.

"I wish everything was back to normal." I heard Harry whisper. I frowned and turned to him. Trying to be as calming and reasonable as possible, I said,

"There is no such thing as normal. I want it back to the way it use to be too. But right now, I don’t think it’s going to happen, at least not any time soon. But you know, when life gives you lemons-" I was cut off by Lucy.

"Make lemonade!" I scowled at her for cutting me off. She smirked at me but then I smirked at her when I finished my sentence.

"No. Squeeze them in life's eyes." I said.

"Hey, you got that from Ifunny." Lucy accused. I laughed and she playfully rolled her eyes.

"Yes. Yes, I did." I told her. Then I sighed. "I wish we had Internet."

"Me too... WAIT! You can fix the internet and all that other stuff!" Lucy said excitedly.

"How?" I asked incredulously.

"Duh. Use your powers!" Lucy shouted. Everyone turned to me as I thought about it.

"Well I would have to fix it all around the world. And it would be hard... Really hard. I mean, with the zombies and the natural damage...plus we need to find survivors!" I said. They nodded in understanding while Lucy asked me another question.

"So, does that mean you can't do it?" Lucy asked. I thought some more.

"It would weaken me. Recovery would be around one week, I think." I said.

"So we stay in one place for a week." She suggested.

"Is it worth the internet? I mean, us staying in one place for a week would be dangerous now." I asked.

"Yes! We can contact others!" She yelled.

"But what if they-" Lucy cut me off.

"Try! Please! We can kill the zombies for a week! We need the Internet! Please!" Lucy shouted. I bit my lip and then finally sighed.

"I'll try. I’ll need Liam's help though." I said.

"Why would you need my help?" Liam asked.

"Your intelligence power can help restart it or fix some holes that I can’t. I can't do it alone and you can use mind waves or something to help." I said.

"When and where should we do it?" Lucy asked.

"Next town over, and now I guess." I said getting up and packing the tent.

*Few Hours later*

Soon we were all ready and transported over to the next town. The Earth benders made a new cliff, but zombies were surrounding it. Liam and I were about to preform the spell while everyone else was fighting them off. Liam and I held hands as I told him to send me where the points were and what I had to do to all of them.  He nodded and then we closed our eyes. In an instant I was traveling (through my powers) and fixing the Internet in every single place on Earth.

I hadn’t exactly learned how to do this yet, and so I could feel my energy decreasing each time I finished a point. After about a half an hour, I was done and stumbled but Liam caught me. I could tell he was about to pass out, but he still had enough energy to stay awake for a little. Eleanor and Dani came once they noticed us stumbling and brought us our tents. Once we were in our tents, they gave us some of their energy. But even with that extra energy, we needed to sleep. So the next thing I knew, my eyes were closed and everything went black.