Chapter Thirteen

*Few minutes*

"Do you always use y-" Dylan was cut off from saying an insult at me.

"I am done with your- your poop! Ok? You left me for the popular kids and you bullied me! If you insult me or my friends again, I will feed you to a zombie!" I yelled at him. He rolled his eyes.

"What will you tell my mom?"

"That her son was a murder so we had to kill him to save our kind."

"She won't like that."

"She doesn't like you. Ok? You use to be the golden boy. Now you're off doing drugs, getting drunk! No mother wants a child like that! So next time you insult me or my friends I will make sure my demon self kills you." I told him.

"You're the girl with the big heart. Kind words. Caring. Selfless. You don't have the guts. That’s what makes you a loser! You let everyone walk all over you. Sure sometimes you are selfish but you always say sorry. You couldn't deal with the guilt of killing me."

"I wouldn't kill you... No, no, no. That's too nice for me; I'd stab both of your arms and legs, then feed you ever so slowly to the zombies. Then I’d shoot you in the head 100 times just to make sure you were dead." He frowned, but didn’t look too confident.

"I'd like to see you try."

"I'd like to save the world. I'd like to have a nice family instead of having to live in the woods. I'd like to be a normal kid. I'd like to not be bullied everyday. I'd like to not even have to worry about this! I'd like a lot of things. Ok? But many wishes don't come true. So yeah, I'll threaten you and not do anything about it now. But push me too far and my demon would do it for me. I'd think it would kill you slowly and painfully, which is okay with me. I kill you 200 times in my head every day. I can make it happen in real life too. Don't push me." I growled at him.

"I’ll make you feel like you’re lower than a slave!" I stomped my foot and screamed in frustration.

"I don't care anymore! Ok? I'm done. Goodbye everyone. I will NOT work with him!" I yelled. "Is anyone going to stop me or can I leave?" No one moved to stop me and my heart broke as I saw Dylan’s triumphant smirk. "Fine." Then in a flash I left to China. I saw some people were scared... Maybe I can have that power where you learn the langue by lip contact... Like Starfire (Teen Titans). Hmm... you know what? That is so not worth it. I'll just guess or use a translator... 

"帮助我们,陌生人!我们需要帮助!我们从邪恶的,灰色的创造者保存!" A stranger said to me. I took out my translator and asked her to repeat it.

"是邪恶的灰色的创造者在哪里?" I asked.

"在那里!" The woman said to me pointing to a valley.

"谢谢!我会帮你的!不用担心!我会救你!" I said and ran toward the valley... I guess I do know more than one langue. I think it's the super intelligence. I ran over and saw some zombies. In an instant I raised a huge piece of land and dropped it on the zombies. After making sure they were dead, I ran back to the lady and saw that she was with her family waiting for me.

"任何人在这里!你拯救!请出来!" I shouted. Soon enough there were 10 families that came out. I smiled. I then raised a huge rock wall and wiped everything but the people and trees out of the town.

"你是安全的。请留在这个城市。" I said to then grew rice plants, fruit and veggies, and other foods. I also grew some flowers for decoration. I smiled then went over the wall and raised my own cliff and made a tent. I sighed as I watched them all explore the new place happily. I guess I'm staying here for the rest of the day.

_________________________________________________________________

1. Help us stranger! We need help! Save us from the evil, grey creators

2. Evil, grey creators, Where?

3. There

4. Thank you! I’ll help you! Do not worry! I’ll save you!

5. Anyone here! You’re safe! Please!

6. You are safe. Please stay in the city.

The transaltions of the chinese. 

~StarlightStarbright