Chapter Nineteen

*Day 91 (Lucy's POV)*

"Have anyone seen Sam?" I asked at 8 the next morning. She was usually up at 6 or 7.

"Nope!" Niall said. “I didn't see any tent she made. I saw Liam get out of Adam's tent.”

"Why were you sleeping in there?" I asked.

"Dylan kicked me out last night. Very forcefully too." He explained wincing. I frowned in thought and then turned away.

"I'm going to check something." I told them and then went to Dylan's tent. I saw that there were two people. Being careful and trying to remember that trick Sam taught us, I made a little ball of lighting. Well more like a line at the tips of my fingers. I saw the other person was Sam and I gasped. I got out of there quick. At 9am Sam and Dylan came out.

"Hi Sam!" Harry said.

            "Shut it." Was her reply. Everyone but Dylan looked shocked.

"Hey, princess!" Dylan said to her and her face brightened. "Don't be mean to the others." 

"Ok, sweetie pie." She said.

"What the heck do you do to Sam?" Liam screamed.

"I did nothing." He smirked. Liam looked confused.

"Part is true and part isn't. I don't know how that's possible." Liam muttered.

"Aww. She was going to help me with my telekinesis. I was about to learn it. All I know is how to move a rock." Zayn whined. I looked at Sam then grabbed her by the shoulders. I stared into her eyes. Her eyes were light brown not dark brown/ black! 

"Move it, Loser." Sam sneered.

"Dylan. What. Did. You. Do? I can tell that's not her." I said marching up to him about to pound his little face. Niall and Adam kept me back knowing what I was going to do.

"This is Sam." He said. Then he left with Sam trailing behind him like a lost puppy. Niall and Adam let go of me. 

"We have to find out what happened. I don't think we should fight. We lost our best fighter. She's the best in a landslide and she saved our butts a lot of times. Now we have to save hers. I know her, and she wouldn't like him." I said. I heard mumbles of agreement. 

"What should we do?" Harry asked.

"We could hit her with ice cold water." Nina said.

"We could hit her with a rock." Zayn said.

"We could stab her."

"We could burn her."

"We could make her hit the wall hard." I heard some suggestions.

"Let's go with water, rock, hit the wall, burn, then if nothing works stab her." I said not wanting to stab my ‘sister.’