Chapter Fifteen

*Sam’s POV Day 12 (morning)*

I knew they were looking for me so I crushed the tracking device. I should pay them a visit. They needed food and I obviously didn't want my friends to starve. Yes, I call them friends even when they turned their backs on me. I then went to the town that I saved. 

"保持安全,我会回来帮你。这可能是明天,也可能是一个月,也可能是一年,但我保证,我会回来,并试图挽救您的朋友和家人。但是现在,我得走了。再见。” I said to them then transported to where my friends were last. But first I turned invisible. Let's see what they would do if they were attacked. Rock creators!

"Guys... Why are grey things coming to get us?" Nina asked nervously.

"Ready to fight?" Lucy asked the crew. They started out good, but then they used too much energy too fast. I stopped the rocks and they went back into the ground. I then popped out so they could see me.

"Hey again!" I waved.

"SAM! WE MISSED YOU!" Lucy said and hugged me.

"Sure." I said in a flat tone. Then I pulled out of the hug.

            "What are you doing back here? I thought you quit." Dylan said from a pile on the ground.

"Is he?" I didn't finish and Lucy nodded. I smirked."I said what, now?" I released him but he was still trapped by his feet and arms.

"You said 'I quit' when you left." Dylan said. I frowned at him.

"I never said those words! And you don't like it here? You can live in China then! They have a lot more zombies than we do." I said.

"I don't want to quit!" He shouted.

"Then why did you say those words?"

"I was quoting you." I scowled at him.

"I never muttered those words once this war started." I said. "If you want to stay, don't annoy anyone and keep to yourself unless you have a good idea." I whispered into his ear. He shivered and I stood up.

"So how was your night?" I asked everyone else.

"Goo-" Lucy was cut off.

"Horrible! There was no food!" Niall said. I rolled my eyes and snapped my fingers. Then a juicy chicken popped into his hands. He grinned and left.

“So where were you?” Lucy rolled her eyes at Niall and I snickered.

"I was in China. I wanted to say hi and see how things were going. That was a test by the way and you guys failed. I made them rock creators so no one was in real danger. You guys used too much energy at first. You have to pace and store energy." I said.

"Why are you helping us?" Lucy asked.

"You guys may not call me your friend or best friend. But I still classify you as my sister, best friends, and friends... and well, one enemy." I said.

            "We didn't want you to leave." Zayn said.

"Then why didn't any of you raise your hands?" I asked.

"It all happened too fast and we were stunned." Zayn answered.

"Then I can come back and have you guys NOT hate me?" I asked.

"We never hated y-" Lucy was cut off.

"Yes we have." Dylan said. She frowned at him with a glare.

"Want to see a new trick?" I asked Lucy. She nodded. I raised my hands and then Dylan went stiff.

"It's called blood bending. It's disgusting and after today I will only use it for good." I explained.