Chapter 2

We sat on the couch in his dressing room. Liam, Zayn, and Louis joined us. Harry, I think was still mad at what happened in the hall. We were watching some movie, that I had no clue what was happening. Niall kissed me throughout the movie. The hand, nose, forehead, lips. Louis told us to stop but Niall was persistent to irritate him. Liam knew what Niall was doing so he ignored him, so did Zayn. After the movie the guys left us alone. We talked about band, Captain America, stuff that I liked. He was cuter in person. Way cuter.

Niall P. O. V.

We were talking for what seemed like ever. About everything she loved. I was glad I got to see her. Touch her for the first time. Sadly no one except her friend knew about us. I felt so lucky to have two favorite girls.

Sydney was showing me how to play her instrument with pencils and objects around the room to give a clear example. She was so adorable. I need to keep her forever.

Sydney P. O. V

Someone knocked on the door to the room. Niall and I were comfy on the couch. Legs tangled, hands interlocked. Niall grunted and got up. He opened the door and Harry stepped in.

"If you're going to harass, touch, or try to do anything to me girlfriend I will beat you, Styles." Niall said defending me.

"Niall I just want to apologize to her. For being a jerk and for cheating on you." Harry cried. I looked up from where I was sitting. I saw tears start to prick into the corners of his eyes. "I want you back, but even if I can't have you. I want you to know I'm sorry." I closed my eyes and covered my face with my hands.