Chapter 7

Sydney P. O. V

"I'm always ready with you." He said into my neck. I started pulling down slowly. Soon Niall took over throwing them into the floor.

I felt his hand reach behind me to unzip my dress. I payed dormant and let him. He's peeled the dress off me and admired my body. Mine was so small compared to his. He kissed my lips over and over.

Soon we were under the covers enjoying each others company.

"Sydney," Niall said breathless.

"Mmm..." I said.

"I need-"

"Sydney wake up time for school my mom yelled at me. Pulling the blankets off me.

"No, we were going to-" I looked up at my mom. Confusion ran across her face. "We were going to play in the park together." I said smiling.

"Sydney just go get ready for school." My mom said walking out of the room. I laid back down and shut my eyes. The scene came back as I fell asleep again.

"I need to feel you." Niall said. I felt him move a little. I moved with him and helped him out. I scratched his back it felt so good. I grunted. He kissed me and swallowed my screams. His bare chest against mine felt weird. But we were married. I'd get used to it.

Niall and I lay still on the bed. He shifts over and holds me with his hands around his waist. My back up against his chest. Our figures fit perfectly together.

"Is that all I get?" I asked.

"You want more?" He asked whispering. I nuzzled my head into his neck moaning. "I don't mind giving you what you want. I just don't want to hurt you." He said running a hand through my hair.

"Sydney!" My mother screamed. "School now. No more sleep."

"Fine." I grunted getting up. I hope Niall isn't up this early.