Chapter 9

Niall P. O. V.

"Why did you walk in?" I screamed at Harry.

"How was I supposed to know you to were doing the nasties?" He spat back.

"It's common courtesy. When the doors shut you don't open it."

"Well I could hear moaning." I slapped Harry's arm. "What? I did. It was all hers. Oh Niall, more Niall, I need yo-"

"Shut up Harry." Sydney said walking into the room. "Besides, my voice isn't that low." She smiled at me and gripped my waist.

"We're together." Harry said rolling his eyes.

"It was a recommendation, if you don't like her, just dump her."

"I'll stay with her. I need to get to know her." Harry shrugged.

"She's really nice once you get to know her." I butted in. Harry nodded.

"Anyways... Niall and I are going to have a make out session so don't mind us." Sydney said.

"I'll try to block out moaning." Harry winked. I laughed falsely and held Sydney all the way to the couch.

She sat on top of me straddling my hips. I leaned in and she pushed her head close to mine. Her lips glided over mine and I lingered for more.

Sydney P. O. V.

I could tell by his sighing that he didn't like my teasing.

"I want more." He sighed.

"I know, just wait." I smiled. Then finally kissed his lips, softly.

"That wasn't a full kiss, Sydney."

"What if I give you more than just a kiss?"

"No!" Harry exclaimed. "Please no, if you are then go somewhere else, like your house, Sydney."

"Why do you care?" Niall said looking to the side of me.

"I'm texting my girlfriend. I want peace and quite." Harry said leaning on the door frame.

"Aww your girlfriend." He teased.

"I actually like her, she's down to earth." Harry smiled to the sky.

"Earth to Haz, go text her. We'll try and be quite." I said staring at him. He smiled and walked away. "I guess this will have to wait." I kissed him passionately and got off him.