Chapter 32

Sydney P. O. V.

I don't really know what's up with Niall today but he's all touchy. What if he's trying to show Harry who I belong to. I don't want to be in their game.

"What are you trying to get?" I ask Niall as he kisses my neck.

"You." He whispers into my ear.

"Rachael is coming soon. We can't have sex right before she comes."

"Harry will keep her company." Niall winks at me.

"She's not going to have sex with Harry."

"He has his ways. He'll make her." Niall pulls me under him and smirks.

I guess a small session won't effect anyone.

He pulls my t-shirt off of me along with all of my other clothing I have on.

I tug at his shirt and he pulls it off for me. Showing off his toned chest and he kneels over me. Soon his clothes are all off too and he's looking in his drawer.

"Be quite. I don't want her to know what we are doing if she comes." I say.

"She won't. And I'll try to be quite." He says, starting to thrust without warning. I let out a small moan out of pleasure.

"Be quite." He mocks me.

I run my hands down his back. Every move gives me pleasure, more than usual.

I gasp as he pushes in and out. Harder and faster. My back arches and Niall gently sucks at the skin on my neck.

"Damnit Niall." I say.

"I'm ganna-" he starts.

"Me too." I sigh.

Niall P. O. V.

I feel my stomach flutter and me knees weak. My thrusts get faster and sloppy. Making this moment with Sydney and I last as long as possible. I grip the sheets next to her head. Pumping in and out of her. Sydney's hands wrap around my back. Probably making red lines down it with her nails.

"Feels. So. Damn. Good." She says.

I can tell she's going to have her orgasm soon.

I feel mine more and more with every thrust.

"Sydney." I moan out.

I can't handle it any longer. I let go. Riding out my high. I peel the full condom off me and toss it in the trash.

I lay next to her. Watching her chest breathe heavy still.

"One of the best." Sydney says gabbing my hand that's resting on her thigh.

"It felt amazing. Now we have to rush because Rach is going to be here soon." I say.

"No I'm in the mood for another round." Sydney says straddling my hips.

I flip us over biting at the skin at my neck.

Rachael P. O. V.

I walk up to the door. Was I really going to see my boyfriend. I feel like I could cry or scream or both.

I finally get the courage to knock and footsteps walk to the door. It opens and Liam stands in the doorway.

"Um hi?" Liam says.

"Hi." I breathe.

"Can I help you?"

"Harry didn't tell you?"

"Was he supposed to-Harry come here." He looks behind him. Harry walks to the door and he smiles wide.

"Rachael." He chirps. He walks into the hallways and hugs me. Wow.

"I'm still confused." Liam says.

"This is Rachael. My girlfriend." Harry emphasizes the last word.

"So this is the girl you never shut up about."

"Yes." Harry takes my hand leading me into the giant hotel room.