Chapter 34

Niall P. O. V.

I wake up with Sydney in my arms. I look at the clock and it's midnight. The lights from under the door are on. I gently lay Sydney down and open the door. I look around and hear nothing. I walk down the hall and stop at a door.

"Are you ok?" He asks.

"Yeah, but it was amazing." I walk away before I can hear Rachael say anymore.

Is that really the only reason he brought her here. Was to take her virginity?

The more and more I see. The more and more I regret noticing.

I walk back to my room. Sydney is still placed where I put her. I collect her back into my grip. I kiss her cheek gently.

"Never leave." I whisper. I put my head on my pillow and fall back to sleep.

Rachael P. O. V.

"I'm pregnant." I blurt.

"What? No!" Harry demands.

"I'm sorry you feel this way but it's true."

"That's so stupid." He yells and slams me against the wall. I fall and flinch as his fist almost hits me. It hits the wall behind me.

"I'm going to make you lose that baby. I don't want it and I won't care about it." He slaps me across the face and walks to the other side of the room. Bloody fists rest against the tan paint.

I get the courage to stand and walk over to him.

"Harry." I gently lay a hand on his shoulder. He spins around and throws me to the ground. He kicks my stomach repeatedly. Finally the kicks, hits, punches, and words go away. It's me and my probably dead baby.

I see Harry's phone on the counter. I crawl towards it and dial 911. An ambulance is soon picking me up and taking me to the hospital.

The baby was in terrible condition but with bed rest it would survive.

A few years later Harry and I confront each other. He's single and so am I. My baby is with Sydney and her kids.

I walk by Harry, pretending not to notice him, but he takes me into an alley way.

"I heard that you had the baby." He mocks.

"You're a little late." I chuckle. His fist is just about to collide with my face.

"Baby wake up." I'm being shaken and my eyes open. I don't know where I am, but the voice I hear is familiar.

"What happened?" I asked.

"You were kicking and you're all sweaty. Bad dream?"

I nod.

"Are you ok?"

"Yeah but it was amazingly scary."

"Was I in it?"

"Yeah." That's all I can say. "I don't want to talk about it though."

Harry nods and scoots closer to me. Then slowly putting an arm around my waist.

"I love you." Harry whispers.

"Mmmm." I say. Falling back to sleep.

Harry P. O. V.

She was really shaken up by that dream and I don't know why. I also don't know what the dream was about. She was tossing and turning and kicking. She yelled 'no' and was sweating.

She turned over in my arms and nuzzled her face into the crook of my neck.

I hope I didn't do anything to her in that dream.

Sydney P. O. V.

I turn to face Niall but he isn't there. I toss the covers off of me and walk into the hallway. Niall is standing in the kitchen with some cereal.

"Morning." He smiles.

"Hi."

"Want some?" He holds up the box of some generic brand cereal.

I nod and grab a bowl. He pours it in along with milk.

"You look good." He says once we finish.

I look down. I'm wearing his t shirt that is big on me.

"Thanks." I smile. He takes me in for a hug and kisses my forehead.