Chapter 19

Sydney P. O. V.

"You're pushing too much on her." Niall said.

"Shut up. I just want to be with her, have her send me texts when I'm asleep. I want her to send me videos of her laughing and talking about the lamest stuff ever. I want her to ask me questions about things she's unsure about. And I want to tell her how much I love her and how beautiful she is, even though she disagrees with me." Harry said. Tears falling down his cheeks.

"Stop crying ok, Rachael loves you. I know she loves you. She always has. Her heart is on a cross road right now. She'll understand that you need her." I said.

Harry sniffled. Wiping his nose on his sleeve.

"I miss her." He whispered. "So... Much."

I rubbed his shoulder and all the boys left him to sit on the bed. We all sat in the living room and talked about what just happened.

"I recorded Harry's little speech about Rachael and I'm ganna send it to her." I said smirking.

"So what's that going to do?" Zayn asked.

"Maybe she'll really understand that she needs her."

"Oh."

I sent the memo to her and she read the text a few minutes later. I waited for her to listen to it and soon she called me.

"Hey!!!!" I said.

"Hi, what was that?" She asked. Had she been crying?

"Harry said that a little after you hung up. And why are you up so early?"

"Really? And because I can't sleep. I'm thinking about this too hard. I don't know what I should do."

"Oh. Yeah, he's probably still upset right now. Hang up with me. I'm going to take a video right now and send it to you."

"K."

I started the video and walked to Liam's room where Harry was still sitting. His head in his hands, on the bed.

"Harry?" I said walking over.

"Go away Sydney." He said. Head still in hands.

"Rachael said hello."

"No she didn't. I'm not stupid." Well...

"Fine. But she can't sleep."

"Why? I mean I don't really care but.."

"She doesn't know what to do." I looked at the screen of my phone. It was still recording.

"About us?"

"Yeah. She doesn't know what to do about you two. She wants to get back together but she's unsure."

Harry turned to me. His eyes bloodshot and his cheeks were puffy.

"I need her, Sydney. Wait are you filming this?"

"Yes. And I know you do Harry."

He smiled a little and laid back on the bed. I ended the video and sent it to her. I sat on the bed next to Harry and Rachael called. I put it on speaker.

"Sydney I need to talk to him." She said.

"I'm here." Harry said with his eyes closed.

"I'm giving him my phone you two can talk." I said handing my phone to Harry.

Harry P. O. V.

My heart fluttered when I heard her voice on the phone again.

"Rachael-" I started.

"Just listen to me ok?"

"Ok."

"I realize that you sent that, not meaning to. I still don't understand why you sent it. But I can over look that for now. Sydney sent me what you said earlier. About how you want to be with me, and hear me laugh. I've never loved someone as much as I love you and I want to be with you too." I stayed silent for a moment.

"I love you so much." I finally said. I could tell she was smiling. "Go to bed baby, you sound tired." Is calling her baby too much right now? I hope not.

"Ok you need some rest too. Love you too." She hung up and I put Sydney's phone on the night stand next to me. I laid my head on my pillow and drifted off to sleep.

Sydney P. O. V.

I fell asleep and soon woke up. My stomach was cramping.

"Oh gosh, I don't want to start." I groaned and walked to the bathroom. But I hadn't started. What the heck? I looked at a little calendar in my night stand. I was over three weeks late for my period. What was going on? I loved not having it but I was worried. I sat on the bed and woke Niall.

"Babe, can you do me a favor?" I asked running my hand through his hair.

"Mmm." He moaned.

"I'm late, like really late. I'm worried that I'm."

"Wait late for what?"

"My period."

His head shot up and he looked at me.

"P-p-pregnant?"

I nodded.

"Do you want me to go get a test?" He asked.

"Well yeah, kinda." I started to tear up.

"Shh baby don't cry." He said hugging me. "It'll be ok." I nodded into the crook of his neck. He got up stripped off his t shirt and shorts and slipped on a 5SOS shirt and jeans on. "I'll he back." He said kissing my forehead.