Chapter 13

Sydney P. O. V.

Today was boring. Well as boring as staying with Niall and Harry all day.

"I'm so bored, and tired," I wined.

"Soon baby, we'll do something, but Harry and I have to work on a new song. Cause we both had an idea." Niall said rubbing my head.

Niall P. O. V.

Harry looked up at us and back at a pad of paper. The only words he had on their were: 'Maybe it's the way she walked, straight into my heart and stole it.' And 'I said can you give it back to me, she said never in your wildest dreams.'

Was that about Sydney? No it couldn't be. It's true that she stole his heart, but why would she play with it, and not give it back?

After a while of rubbing Sydney's head, she fell asleep on my shoulder. I had written for the song: 'I think it went oh, oh, oh. I think it went yeah, yeah, yeah.' I don't know why I put that there. It just went good.

"This is going to be the best song ever. I can just tell." Harry said picking up his phone. "Yay a text."

"From who?" I asked. Harry was too busy smiling like an idiot to reply. I knew who it was now. I'm really happy for them, but I know Harry will hurt Rachael. I can't let him do that to her. I love Rachael, she's so kind to me, and Sydney. She loves Harry, so I can't take him away from her just yet. I will have to though. I always tell Rachael if Sydney and I weren't together than I would date her. I sincerely meant it too. She was actually really pretty, I get why Harry finds her cute. I just don't want Rachael to be heartbroken. Who am I kidding? I need to stop think about Harry and Rachael. They will be fine as long as I keep Harry away from Sydney. Sydney shifted her body closer to mine and Harry once again looked up at us.

"She loves you huh?" Harry asked.

"Yeah," I said holding the back of her head. "She does."

"You two are so lucky, you know that? I would love to meet Rachael. Just for a few minutes. But I know that I will never meet her. Gosh I wish I wasn't the popular one. I just want to see her." Harry had tears forming in his eyes.

"You will meet her. Don't worry HAZZA. And don't blame yourself for being popular. It's not your fault at all." I said laying Sydney down on the couch and sat next to Harry. "Don't cry, cause then I'll cry ok? I hate seeing you sad. Cause you don't deserve to be sad. She's a great girl. And I know she wants to meet you so badly. I bet she doesn't cry over it."

"Actually I bet she does. She tells me all the time how sad she is, that she can't see me. I.." Harry's voice cracked as a tear streamed down his face.

"Shh"

"I..I... Can't. Do. This. To. Her." Harry cupped his face in his hands.

"Harry you can't break up with her."

"What am I going to do Niall?" He yelled. Sydney stirred but didn't open her eyes. Now she was listening to us.

"Please stay with Rachael."

"Why? Because it keeps me away from Sydney? I still love her. It's hard to let someone like her go, when you love them to death." Harry said through sobs.

"I'm sorry Harry, but you have to stay true to Rachael. I don't want her to b hurt, but I also don't want her to be lied too."

Harry shook his head, and lifted it up. His cheeks were bright red, and tear stained.

"I have to break up with her." Harry said grabbing his phone.