Chapter 21

Harry P. O. V.

Rachael was a tough nut to crack. I really wish I could read her. But I can't because I can't see her face when we talk. I would Skype her, but management is an ass and won't let me talk to her face to face because I'm the "popular one of the band"

I hate this though. And I know she does. I ask them time after time again to let me see her once but I get the same answer.

"NO!"

Sydney. P. O. V.

I wasn't sure what to expect. Did I want this or not. But when Niall looked at the test and showed me I was a bit confused.

"Hand me the box." Niall said pointing to it on the counter. I handed it to him and he studied the test and then the box.

"Oh my." He mumbled under his breathe. "Syd, you did it wrong." I chuckled.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"You have to pee on this." Pointing to one end of the test. "Not the actual reading box."

I felt like an idiot. Damn.

"Just take a new test and down mess it up." He said handing me the green box.

I asked him to stay this time but facing the door. I took the test and put it in the sink. I sat down in between Niall's legs after he turned around. I leaned my head on his chest and he stroked my hair.

"Don't worry it'll work out." He said.

"I hope." I whispered. The buzzer went off. We stood up and I grabbed the test.

"Negative." I said after a few seconds of staring at the test.

Niall wrapped me into him.

"Try the other one." He whispered onto my head.

I nodded and he went to grab it. He came back and handed it to me.

Niall P. O. V.

"Do I have to?" She asked.

"Please for me?" I said looking down at her. Her eyes pleading. She nodded and I sat on the floor facing her. She did the same procedure as the other tests and sat next to me.

"I know it's going to be negative. What was the point Niall?" She asked resting he hand in my thigh.

"You never know Sydney." I said looking at the ceiling. After what felt like years the buzzer went off. I grabbed the test and flipped it over. I stared at it while Sydney kept waiting for me to tell her. I looked at her and smiled.

"I'm ganna be a daddy." I said taking her into a hug.

"No way!!!" She squealed. "Wait Niall." I pulled away. "The last test said negative and this one says positive. Which ones right?"

"I think this one is right." I said pointing to the pick test. She smiled wide.

"Me too." I put her in my arms once more before we made our way to the bedroom and cuddled.

===========================

Do u think she's prego? If so boy or girl? Whoop poor Harry and Rachael though. Long distance sucks in some ways. Ok