Chapter 27

Harry P. O. V.

"What's the point with all of this?" She asked. Frustration in her voice.

"You mean us?" I ask.

"Yeah, I mean what are we supposed to be? I can't be near u. I can't hold you like Sydney does. I can't say all the words that need to be said. I can't b the perfect girlfriend that I know u need."

Silence, that's it. I really don't know what to say. She puts herself down all the time.

"You're perfect to me." I say.

"You always tell me I'm beautiful, perfect, amazing. I'm afraid you just say that to make me feel better. Even though it doesn't."

"Ok listen to me, and listen to me good,"

Rachael P. O. V.

I can hear the anger in his voice. I didn't meant to tick him off. But my feelings for him are twisted compared to how his feeling are.

"I hate hearing you put yourself down, you do it a lot. Those feelings might be real for you. But me, I love everything about you. We might not meet in person but put love will be stronger when we meet."

I sigh "Harry I think all I need is time."

I can hear him now. 'You always need time.'

"Ok." he says. And hangs up right away.

Sydney P. O. V.

"I am afraid to be pregnant." I say rubbing my still flat stomach.

"Don't be." Niall said.

"Ok...."

"Mmmhmm."

"You ok?"

"I'm great." Niall turned to me and fake smiled.

I didn't want to push him, and I wasn't in the mood to make him yell. I shut off the lamp and pulled the cover over me. Niall did the same and wrapped his arms around me. Nudging his head into my neck.

"I love you so much." He whispered through the dark.

"I love you." I said. Closing my eyes.

Harry P. O. V.

Space? Rachael needs space? What the actual... Ugh she gets me so frustrated.

I want to call her but I also don't want to speak to her ever again.

This girl is ruining my mind and my emotions.

I decided to throw my phone on my night stand and go to bed.

I lay in bed staring at the ceiling, I know Rachael loves me, but to be honest. I don't even know why we are fighting. I don't understand why she doesn't want us to be together.

I slowly start to drift off and as soon as my eyes close horror starts.

Fans everywhere. Yelling questions. They were impersonating the paps.

"Why are you dating her?" One yells.

"She's a virgin, what's the point?" Another shoots.

"Slut." I hear a girl next to my scoff.

"Rachael doesn't deserve to be with you."

Oh Rachael. That's who.

I walk into a big brick building and the boys are in there.

"Were they yelling about Rachael?" Lou asked.

"Yeah, that's really irritating." I said.

"They kept calling her things, that I just can't repeat." Said Niall.

"Well it's alright, it's over with."

Well this is odd....

I heard screaming and then that soon turned into a buzzing sound. This is the most odd dream ever. I opened my eyes and the buzzing was going off on my nightstand.

My cell.

I looked and saw Rachael's name. I guess I'll answer.

"Harry." Rachael said when I put my phone to my ear. "I need to see you. I want to stay the night with you."

___________________________

Ok so sorry I haven't updated. Umm yeah. It's late so I'm sorry if there are spelling and/or grammatical errors. I love u all. Night.

Comment. Vote. :) add it to ur libraries.