Chapter 18

Harry P. O. V.

I kept texting Rachael. Damn girl would read them but wouldn't reply. I finally got mad. I walked into Niall's room to see Sydney and him hugging.

"What do you want?" Niall asked.

"Can I borrow Sydney's phone?" I asked.

"Why?" She asked sitting up on her elbows.

I sighed. "She won't answer my text."

"Fine, but if she gets mad at me. I'm ratting you out."

"Ok whatever." Sydney handed me her phone and I went into Liam's room. All the boys were in there so I though I'd join them.

"Why do you have-" Louis started.

"I'm calling Rachael. She won't answer my texts."

Lou nodded.

I dialed Rachael's number and put it on speaker.

"Thank goodness Sydney." Rachael said into the phone. I stayed silent. "That bitch thinks he can keep texting me. And all I'm doing is reading the texts. I know he's getting annoyed. I can tell by the texts he's sending. If he thinks I'm going to forgive him, he's got another thing coming." All the boys were trying not to laugh. The held their hands over their mouths. I sat there in shock. Is that really what she thinks. "I can't stand it. But the funny thing is. I just made all that up." Wait what?

"I know it's you Harry. Sydney texted me with Niall's phone right before you called." All the boys were laughing at this point.

"You-" I started.

"Don't get mad at me. You started this whole thing."

"Wait how did I?"

"Harry if you are clueless to how you started this, you need some serious help." Zayn said. I heard Rachael chuckle on the other end of the line.

"Well if all you're going to do is fight with me. I'm hanging up." Rachael finally said.

"You two should just make up." Liam said.

"Yeah, Rachael kept you away from us." Niall said walking over to us.

"Actually that's true." Sydney added.

Rachael P. O. V.

"So that's all I am? Is a distraction for Harry?" I asked.

"Well...." Sydney said.

"Just admit it."

"Ok yeah, sort of."

"Well that makes me want to stay with Harry even more." I rolled my eyes.

"Rachael listen to me, I'm ganna sound so cheesy but I like you ok. I was so stupid to send you that text even when I didn't mean it. You are the best thing that ever happened to me. I can't believe I never saw that before. And it kills me to know I hurt you." A tear fell down my cheek.

"That was so damn cheesy. But sweet." I said. "Can I think about it?"

"Yes you can." Liam said before Harry had a chance to answer.

I hung up. Before I bawled while I was on the phone. I put my face on the pillow and thought about this. What was I going to do?