Chapter 26

Rachael P. O. V

He's pushing this relationship on me too much. Is he trying to tell me that we should have sex?

He called me back a few times but I didn't want to answer. Is this how out relationship is? Always playing phone tag?

Sydney P. O. V.

Harry didn't dream of me? I don't know wether to be overjoyed or disappointed.

Niall walked into the room and say on the bed. Wrapping his arms around me from behind.

"Are you upset because he didn't do it in his dream with you?"

"Kinda." I said looking down at my hands.

"Why?"

"I don't know. I thought he liked me enough to have that kind of dream about me."

Niall spun me around so I was in his lap.

"Does that really matter?"

"No I guess not. I'm so used to him loving and being all over me."

"So you are upset because he doesn't love you like he used to?"

"Now that you saw it, it's kinda stupid." I saw wiping the tears away with my arm.

"I love you, and I hate to see you cry."

"I know. I'm sorry I get all emotional over the stupidest of things."

"It's ok." He says. Pulling me into his chest. He runs fingers through my hair.

"I-"

"Shh don't talk. I forgive you."

Later we were laying on the bed. Me wrapped in his arm. Him whispering sweet things in my ears.

Niall P. O. V.

I don't understand Sydney sometimes. The things she gets emotional are crazy. I get that because she's pregnant her hormones are messed up but really? Wait have we even got the baby checked out yet?

"Sydney?" I whisper.

No answer.

Well I guess I'll tell her when she wakes up.

I close my eyes. I need to sleep too.

Harry P. O. V.

Rachael and I haven't talked all damn day. This annoys the crap out of me, I mean she called and I ignored her. But now she hasn't called back.

Is she not desperate for me?

Rachael P. O. V.

Harry texted me telling me to call him. I wasn't in the mood but he could surprise me by saying something.

I dialed his number and he picked up on the first ring.

"Hey." He breathed into the phone.

"Were you just working out?" I ask about his heavy breathing.

"Yeah..."

An awkward silence.

"Why'd you want me to call you?"

"We need to talk this out."

----------------------------------------------

Ok sorry this chapter wouldn't post this morning. I tried posting it but it didn't. :/