Chapter 28

Niall P. O. V.

When I woke up Sydney wasn't in bed. Which usually didn't happen.

"Sydney." I said looking around the room.

No answer.

I got up and opened the bathroom. She wasn't in there either. I decided to go into the living room. And I saw her, he hair falling messily down her back, in the kitchen.

"Hey babe."

"Hello." She said. Back still to me.

"Are you ok?" I asked. Placing my hand on her shoulder.

She turned around and looked at me. Her eyes red and cheeks puffy.

"Upset that's all."

"What happened?"

"You." She barely said.

I stood their in silence. Trying to remember what I did lately.

"I-"

"You pushed me too far."

What the?

I had no words. What could I throw in her face?

"Well you don't support my job. You never help and like what I do!"

She stood flabbergasted. Tears started to brim in her eyes.

She lifted her hand as to hit my. I grabbed her wrist and held it there. In the air. Fear flashed and left her face.

"You wouldn't dare hit me." I hissed.

"I would." She stated.

She wiggled her hand but my grip held strong.

She sighed and relaxed her arm. I let it go and she rubbed her wrist. I noticed that it was red from my fingerprints.

"I'm sorry." I whispered.

She looked up at me and her fingers hit my face. It was really by surprise. I thought she wouldn't actually do it.

"And by the way, I do support your job." She said and walked down the hallway into the bedroom.

A few minutes later she was walking past me with a back pack. I had a feeling it full of clothes.

"Baby don't leave." I said grabbing her arm.

"Stop Niall, I'm officially done with you." She pulled her arm from my grasp.

She took her bag and closed the door behind her. Leaving me in my guilt of not running after her.

---------------------------------------------

OK SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED IN LIKE 84 YEARS. BUT IM ON VACATION SO I CAN UPDATE A LOT :)