Chapter 8

Niall P. O. V

I tossed, and turned, and couldn't fall back to sleep. 6:30 A. M. was not my time to be up. I grunted and rolled off the bed. Harry sat, plopped in front of the tv watching some reality show.

"Hey buddy," I said sitting next to him. Harry turned and raised an eyebrow.

"What do you want Niall?" Haz said.

"How about we get you a girlfriend." I said nudging his shoulder.

"Sydney?"

"Nope, someone better." Well for him, anything to make Harry say yes.

"Who would be better than her?"

"Well there's a girl, that Sydney and I know, she's pretty, and smart, and perfect for you."

"Who is she?" He asked anxiously.

"Her name is Rachael."

"Is she that girl? The one that Sydney showed me over Skype?"

"Maybe..."

"Look, it's nice that you're trying to set me up in a relationship, but I know what you're trying to do."

"And what is that?"

"Get me off of Sydney. Well guess what? I already am so don't worry."

"Sure you are, Harry. Just think about it. I think she has feelings for you. From what Sydney showed me." I raised my eyebrows.

"Stop it." He said pushing my shoulder.

"Please think about going out with her."

"Fine. For a little bit. Just to please you."

"I'll let you text her later," I said getting up.

I texted Sydney and told her the progress I made with HAZZA.

"That's great, anything to get him off my back." She texted back.

"So you and I can have some alone time without him in the way." I sent.

"Maybe you can send over a jet?"

"I will, cause I need you badly." I sent our private jet to her house so she could be picked up and brought to the hotel. About an hour later she was cuddled on my bed with me. Harry walked in and saw us.

"Give me the phone so I can text her." Harry said. I tossed him the phone and told him to shut the door on the way out.

Sydney P. O. V.

We were soon left alone. Just Niall tracing patterns on my back, and I brushing my hands through his hair. He moaned a few times. Loving the soft strokes on his skull.

"Do you like that?" I whispered onto his neck. My lips grazing the sensitive skin.

"I need you." He said wrapping his arms around my waist.

"I do too." I ran my hand down his cheek and kissed down his neck.

"You're torturing me."

"Does it feel nice?"

"No, I need to feel you. Now." He swung his leg over me so he was straddling my hips. He ran his hands up my stomach under my shirt. A moan escaped my lips.

"I see that someone likes that." He said smirking.

"Don't stop," I whispered. He bent down and kissed my neck. Taking a piece of skin between his teeth. I whimpered and he looked at me.

"Sorry love," he said into my ear. I started to unbuckle his belt. I could care less about his shirt. My hands shook a little. He placed his slightly bigger ones over mine. "It's ok princess. Take your time." I got the buckle undone, finally. Fingers roaming for the zipper now. I found it and slowly pulled it down. I looked up at him and he smiled. Showing me to continue, and pull his pants down.

When they were pulled to his ankles he threw them to the floor. He started to pull my skirt down. My eyes stayed locked on his the whole time.

Soon both of us only had our bottoms off. Tops thrown to the floor where his pants and my skirt lay. He un clipped my lace bra and threw it to the floor. He fiddled with the lace lining of my underwear before slowly peeling it off of me. I pulled his boxers off of him and he threw a sheet over us.

"Niall you might want to grab-" I started.

"Oh yeah," he reached over to the side table, grabbed his wallet, and took out something. I knew what it was and let him continue to take it out of a plastic seal. He rolled it up and sighed. "Can I finish?"

"I'm all yours." I said grabbing the back of his neck. He shifted his body on top of me again and put himself in. I grunted slightly but became comfortable after a few seconds.

"You're so beautiful," he huffed.

"You are too," I said looking into his eyes.

"Niall I-Oh my gosh." Harry said walking in on us on the middle of our love session. I screamed and wrapped my arms around his warm body.

"Get out!" Niall yelled.

"Wait," Harry stopped after walking to the door and turned around. "You should probably lock the door next time. Or maybe not do it when everyone is here." Harry walked out of the room and slammed the door shut.

"You ok baby?" Niall said stroking my hair.

"I think we're done." I said shifting beneath him.

"I'm sorry," Niall said coming out of me.

"It's not your fault." I rubbed a hand down his cheek and then kissing it. I grabbed my lace from the floor, put it on, and slid one of Ni's tee-shirts on. Niall grabbed his boxers and put them on too. Taking my bra and putting it on his chest. I laughed but threw it to the floor tackling him onto his back on the bed. He took the collar of his tee and pulled my lips to his.