twelve.

SAMUELS POV

>•>•>

"alyssa?" i said but more like a question.

she looked at me and had the saddest face you could possibly think of on. i walked over to where she is currently sitting and sat next to her.

i looked her in the eye and asked her "how are you?" her mascara stained cheeks and messy hair explained everything. but i wanted to hear her voice.

she didn't say anything for maybe a good 5 minutes, we just looked at each other. "i have my bad days and today was one of them" she spoke so beautifully.

i just sat there and admired her. alyssa is truly one of a kind. with her small hands, beautiful long brown hair that stops at her mid-back, her brown eyes, the way her lips move slowly when she talks.

i stood up and put my hand out. "alyssa, stand up please" she slowly took my hand and stood up. then i engulf her into a hug and wrap my arms around her sholders.

at first she hesitates but then hugs me back. "i'm here for you anytime alright?" i whisper into her ear. she's maybe an inch shorter than me so it's not that hard to whisper into her ear.

"okay"

~^~^~

MAYBE OKAY WILL BE OUR ALWAYS. lol sorry i've been extra busy lately so sorry for lack of update. hope u enjoyed the chapter kk byeee.

-Jasmine