thirty

SAMMYS POV

>•>•>

i don't want break the kiss, neither does she. i put my hands on the back of her thighs. i slowly pull away and whisper in her ear "jump". she does so and wraps her legs around my torso.

i go upstairs to my bathroom and set her down on next to my sink. i step in between her legs and rub my hand up and down her thigh. "alyssa, why were you crying?" she runs her fingers through her hair and sighs.

"i was nervous as fück obviously, then i embarrassed myself and fell straight on my ass" she said looking into my eyes. "i'm sorry i caused i scene" she played with the bottoms of her hair.

i shake my head "no no no, you have nothing to be sorry of...it wasn't you, it was my parents". i look at the wall behind her "gosh i hate them" and i seriously do at this point.

"but that kiss" i say looking at her with a little smirk on her face. she smiles and laughes a little "yeah...i liked it too". her small hands reach my hair and she start to play with my wavy hair.

i get closer to her and she wraps her legs around me again. we walk into my room and place her on the bed. alyssa pouts like a 3 year old "nooo i like when you carry me i feel like a princess ".

i smile "would the princess want to cuddle with me and talk?"  she nods and takes off her shoes and gets under my comforter. i slid off my shoes and take out my wallet and keys, also sliding off my shirt.

as i get under the covers i see alyssa's cheeks are flushed red. i guess shs likes what she sees huh? i mess with my pillow and lay down on my back and pull alyssa on top of me.

she lays her head on my chest and is playing with my hair with one hand, while  the other is interlocked with my hand. "can i ask you something?" i say smiling "yeah, what's up?"

"how much do you love pizza?" i laugh "as much as i love your ass" we both laugh.

~*~*~

hope your happy with this book so far💓 & merry christmas 🎅🏻

-Jasmine