thirty - eight

ALYSSAS POV

>•>•>

"oh my gosh GRANDMA SERIOUSLY?" i whisper scream. she nods her head and grabs my hand from the table top. "grandma i would love too" i feel like jumping up and down. the lady comes back with our orders.

after grandma dropped me off at my house i went to deep clean my room. it took a while but it was worth it. i think i'm going back to my old self again. not the girl that falls for fückboys but the big hearted girl i've been called. i was always called little kendal, like kendal jenner.

later on i fall asleep. quickly and easily.
' "honey i'm going to leave." "wait what, grandma why?!" tears fill up my eyes and my nose starts to run. "i can't be there for you always" she walks away. i blink my wet eyes and take a deel breath,

when i open my eyes again i see a pair of stairs. it looks like i'm in a third person point of view. i see my grandma walking up the stairs dressed in a nightgown with a glass of tea. when has socks on and is walking on a carpet staircase. she always tells us "don't walk the stairs with socks on because you'll slip!" "GRANDMA NO!" she slips backwards and falls all the way down the stairs. laying in her own pool of blood. '

i wake up screaming and crying. i wouldn't be able to live with myself won't let that happen.

~*~*~

sadly this book has about seven chapters (at the most)  & an epilogue then its finished😭

-Jasmine