twenty - seven

SAMMYS POV

>•>•>

she cried and cried. i dont blame her, getting your heart broken over and over really hurts. especially if it's from one person in particular.

"i'm sorry sammy" she said wiping her tears away. i just smiled at her, even though she was crying, she was still beautiful as ever. "no it's fine, you needed someone by your side and im that someone."

alyssa smiled and looked in her mirror on the passenger side. "i look horrible" i stared at her like he had two heads "no you don't, your still as beautiful as ever. never think opposite."

"thank you sammy, now we go." she said softly. i turned my car back on and drove off to the park. when we got there, alyssa's face lit up.

"OH MY GOSH IT LOOKS SO PRETTY HERE!" she whisper screamed. "later we can go to the big hill." she smiled and we walked to where my parents were.

they sat at a table on their phones. "mom, dad this is alyssa" i said interrupting their phone business. they looked at alyssa and faked a smile. "hello, im alyssa" she said nervously.

"hello, im samuel's mother, Carisa." mom said and dad spoke up "hi im samuel's father, David." they shook her hand and started to talk.

it was very akward and even alyssa was trying to lighten up the mood. but it wasn't really working.

~*~*~

i see sammys parents strict and so into technology that their lifes depend on it lol.

-Jasmine