thirty - four

ALYSSAS POV

>•>•>

i look at the girl, we make quick eye contact and she runs away to god knows where. i'm so fücked up right now, im so mad and shocked but the sadness ot taking over. "why?" i ask sammy, he just looks at me and gives a cocky grin.

i dont even have the energy to go and slap him. so i just walk away. soon i reach my car and get it in. making my way back home. i go to my bed quietly and start crying to myself.

knowing that sammy was my best friend. he was my everything. i reach from under my bed and grab a box with all of my childhood pictures. once i open it i search through them and i see my old friend. a blade. (a/n DONT CUT. LIKE EVER!!)

i know all the tricks about cutting. yes, i did do it a couple more times than needed, but i had reasons. this was just another reason to cut away. i wipe off the old blood, then knock off my shoes and pants.

the cold blade touches my skin lightly. i shiver at the coldness, then taking a deep breath i cut on my thigh. blood pops out and i cut again right under it. my tears become more than just painful tears, but useless tears.

after two more cuts i put the box with the blade away. i toss my pants next to my bed and grab a small cloth from in my nightstand. i lighty dab the blood away and slip on some shorts.

i cry and cry, almost nonstop. then i start thinking. 'why would do that? just because he's known for- oh my gosh. no would never use me. would he? he was known for being a heartbreaker and a fückboy.'

more tears come at just the thought of him just using me. then I noticed that claire and some of my other friends hasn't really been talking to me lately. so i texted claire about it.

~convo~

alyssa: hey😞 um how come everyone isn't really talking to me?
-
claire: alyssa, people have bigger problems than you. not everything revolves around you.

~end of convo~

i was so shocked she even said that. that just makes everything worse. now i cant even tell my best friend about the crap that just happened. i dont really talk to my parents like how i would with claire. i just realized something too.

tomorrows monday.

~*~*~

ugh can i just get sammy and claires head and slam them together! look at what they did to alyssa🙄

-Jasmine