twenty - nine

SAMMYS POV

>•>•>

i look over at alyssa. "hey hey, don't cry" i can't tell if those are mad tears or sad tears. she just looks at the road and more and more tears flow down.

then all of a sudden her lips part and she deeply breathes in and out but when she breathes out it's a shaky breath. i grab her hand and lace our hands together.

i drive to my house as quick as i could. alyssa hasn't moved a muscle, i'm starting to get worried. and she thinking god knows what.

once we arrive at my house she's still sitting there letting the tears out. i go to the passenger door and open it for her. she gets up without saying a word. i open the door to my house and close it behind her.

"alyssa. please say something" she doesn't do anything but stand there and look into the air. i put my hand to the side of her face so she's looking at me. the other hand i put it on her lower back pulling her closer to me.

she instantly wrapped her arms around my neck. i slowly tighten both arms around her waist. our bodies molded together. we're like this for a while untill i pull back, with my arms still wrapped around her waist.

i'm looking into those beautiful dark brown eyes of alyssa's. the way she looks right at me, into my slightly lighter eyes. my eyes flutter to her pink lips and back to her eyes.

she slightly nods at me, and i lean in slowly and softly kiss her small lips. she kissed back almost instantly. my hands rub her lower and mid back. as she tangles her fingers into my dark brown hair.

and here i am. kissing the girl of my dreams.

~*~*~

awwwww the feels🙃😇

-Jasmine