thirty - three

ALYSSAS POV

>•>•>

after sammy left i went to my bathroom and started the bathtub up. then stripping off my clothes and pulling my hair into a bun. i look at my hickeys and tace them. they did hurt but i guess it was worth it.

i take a picture of the one on my collarbone and send it to sammy. i put the cation as 'nice way to remember you'. i laugh at it and drop a bath bomb into the tub and start my music. after i set my music i go to the tub and sit down relaxing.

after my bath i decide to go to the park and get some fresh air. i put on some jeans and black sweatshirt with my black roshe runs. i grab my phone and my little wrist wallet with my keys.

i tell my mom I'll be back in an hour or so, and im out the door. i get in my car and go to the biggest park in town. it's kind of far but its worth it.

after about a 30 minute drive. i park in the parking lot and start walking down the drift/gravel road. listening to the music through my earbuds. i quietly sing to 'Silence by Jarren Benton'.

that's when i see something i wish i never saw. sammy kissing another girl.

~flashback~

'i stopped and dropped everything. i was done, Adrian was kissing another girl.

my heart just shattered everywhere, he screwed up again. and i wasn't going to deal with it.

i marched my ass up to him and kicked him in the balls. he looked down mad then his face when pale.

before he could speak i said something. "i'm done with your ass don't even try to say sorry cause we're done bye bitch!"

~end of flashback~

i start to tear up and break down "SAMMY WHAT THE HELL" i scream at him. he stumbles back and looks at me. he's speechless as i am too.

~*~*~

stop that fuckboy bullshit sammy✋🏽

-Jasmine