forty

ALYSSAS POV

>•>•>

•3 days later•
i move in with grandma tomorrow. i have all my shït packed and ready to go. as i wait for tomorrow to come, i make my way to school. my last day in this hell hole. i give all my teachers a little present from me to them, even to the ones who i don't really like.

as the last bell of the day rings i head to my locker to take all my stuff out. i get stopped when i see a guy with dark brown hair and his favorite black nike jacket that fit's him nice but snug next to my locker. "hey alyssa" sammy says "hello" i don't look at him in the eye and open my locker.

i start taking down all my pictures and memories "what are you doing?" i continue taking down my stuff "um taking my things out my locker" "but why?" i turn around quickly. "why would you care anyways?!" i just look at him, then all the fun memories we had together came flashing back into my mind.

i turn back around and continue taking out my things and start placing them in a bag i brought. my eyes start tearing up, i'm finished and i start walking away to my car. "wait Alyssa" he grabs my wrist gently, his touch still gives me the shivers.

"what Samuel? i have to go" he lets my wrist go "why were you taking out your things from your locker?" i start crying lightly "because i'm moving with my grandma tomorrow evening, 3 hours away from here." i say driving off.

SAMMYS POV

>•>•>

it's been a few hours since Alyssa told me she was moving away. i've been a mess. i can't believe this is even happening, she shouldn't do this just because of what happened between us. i feel like there's more to it though. like i planned a whole way to get her back, now it won't work.

she was my everything, my love, and my drug. wait, she said she was leaving tomorrow evening. maybe this plan still can work. i hope so

ALYSSAS POV

>•>•>

today is the day i move. the moving truck comes at 3pm it's only 9am, i guess i could go vist grandma. i have nothing to do anyways. then i start to drive off on my 3 hour trip. it was peaceful but tiring, i had to stop for coffee an hour into the drive. also i couldn't stop thinking about sammy for some reason, maybe because he was actually caring for me.

no wait that can't happen, he's probably just playing another trick, ugh he's such an ašhole. finally i arrive at her house, i grab the key from under the flower pot next to the door. as i open it, my dream replays. only it feels like it's moving in slow motion.

she falls backwards, i'm frozen due to my shock and just watch everything happen. i start crying and i run towards her. "NO THIS CAN NOT HAPPEN!! GRANDMA DON'T LEAVE ME PLEASE!" i sob and son. "HELLO IS EVERYTHING OKAY?!" a neighbor comes in, i guess i was screaming. "CALL 911 SHE FELL DOWN THE STAIRS BACKWARDS HEAD FIRST!!"

"GRANDMA PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME! I NEED YOU!" i sobbed while cradling her in my arms. a few minutes later the paramedics came and put her on a stretcher. "thank you sir" i say to the neighbor who called 911 "your welcome, i hope she stays alive" suggesting to my grandma. then one of the paramedics comes to me "would you like to come? family only."

i wipe my heavy tears "yes please" and we make our way to the hospital. once we get to the nearest hospital i follow the doctors until security stops me. i go to the waiting room and prepare myself to call mom and dad. taking deep breathes i go to mom's contact and call her.

"hello? Alyssa where are you, you left without telling me" the tears start again "mom grandmas in the hospital, she fell down the stairs head first right when i was opening the door to her house". "I'll be there as fast as i can, and I'll tell dad too, i love you Alyssa" "i love you too mom" i tell her hang up.

i sit in the waiting room chairs and bring my knees to my chest and let the tears out. i can't believe this is happening.

~*~*~
after this book im starting a new book. i hope your into the book more now🙂
-Jasmine