thirty - seven

ALYSSAS POV

>•>•>

i hate having Konner not around. i have no one, literally. no one to help me make slipt decisions. sometimes i feel like no one gives a monkeys šhit about me anymore. but i don't know if it's true or not, that's just how i see it now.

my slightly opened door opens all the way, Buddy comes and jumps on my bed. wait what? "i thought you needed someone to talk to" my grandma says from my door way. i get out of bed and hug her.

"i'm sorry alyssa but it smells like something died in here" she says while making me laugh a little. "well i mean i haven't been myself in a while grandma" i sit down on the edge of my bed. "i can see why, your mom told me that she's getting a divorce and they're making you choose. have you chosen which you want to live with?" she says while sitting on my bed next to me.

"i haven't yet" i sigh "well i want to take you out for lunch, so get cleaned up. while you take a shower i'll help clean up your room, i brought some stuff for you!" i give her a hug and hold onto her for a while.

"thank you grandma, you know your the first person i can reply on since everything went downhill" a little tear fell from my tired eyes. "that means a lot Alyssa, i'm glad you can rely on me"

"i love you very much sweetheart" and with that she kissed my forehead "i love you too grandma" and i left to take a shower.

after my shower i changed into blue jeans, a white button up shirt and my while nike air force shoes with some gold jewelry. i put my hair in a nice bun and applied mascara, lip balm. then i made my way downstairs "aww my baby is growing up" my grandma said as she sat in the living room with my mom.

i gave my mom a hug, then left the house with my amazing grandma. we arrived at a tea place, my grandma mentioned this place once or twice to me. once we walked grandma tells the lady "reservation for Elizibeth Conners" the lady looks at the computer. "yes ma'am right this way" she takes us to a nice table next to the huge window with white see through curtains.

she gives us menu books then leaves and another lady maybe late 20's come to our table. "hello, i'm Kimberly, your waitress this afternoon. what would you like to order?" i speak up "can i have a green tea with a blueberry muffin please" then my grandma orders a green tea with a cookie. "okay it should be out in a few minutes" and she walks away.

i look at grandma and she's smiling at me. "what is it grandma?" i ask her chuckling. "well i know it's hard for you to choose who you want to live with soooo" she pauses. "would you like to live with me?"

~*~*~

this book is sadly coming to an end

-Jasmine