Arrival

16

My heart was pounding fast and hard in my chest. I stared at the person standing in front of me with big eyes. It was Lucas.

The next second he let out a panicked scream. I tried to hush him, but it was no use. Soon the two other people came rushing down the cabin to see what was going on.

- Lucas, calm down! I told him.

- You scared the shit out of me, he breathed hardly.

- What's going on here? Someone said and pushed Lucas out of the way.

It was Liam.

- What are you doing here? He yelled at me.

- I- I was just trying to...

- Look what I found, the third voice shouted.

It was this guy named Nathaniel. He walked towards us, dragging Riley along with him.

- I knew this had something to do with you! Liam shouted angrily.

- Calm down, Li, Nathaniel said calmly.

- I'm not going to calm down! My father didn't give me approval to do this trip, and now these two shows up! He's literally going to kill me!

- He's not, chill. I'll talk him out of it, Nathaniel said as he leaned against the wall.

- Get out of there Jess, Lucas laughed and held out his hand.

I grabbed it and he pulled me out. I quickly noticed how extremely tall Nathaniel was.

- Now, I'm going to pee. So, if you excuse me, Lucas said and gestured for us to leave.

We all went back to the cockpit where they had turned on auto pilot. Ashton was sitting with a big pair of headphones, with music so loud you could hear it blasting out clearly from the cockpit entrance. He just nodded to us as a greeting. He didn't seem to care that we just showed up in the plane after they had been in the air for quite a long while. 

- Where are you guys even going? Riley asked them.

- I'm not talking to you, Liam mumbled.

- But, you just did, Riley teased him.

- Shut up, Riley. I expected more of an elite like you, he sighed.

- Elite or not, I am who I am, so it was your fault for expecting things.

- I know, right.

- But seriously though, where are we going? Riley asked once again.

- New York, Nathaniel answered.

- So we're going overseas, huh. If Mr. Kingsley finds out about this, I guess you can just hide in the U.S, Riley laughed.

- You mean when he finds out, Liam spat.

- Whatever, he shrugged his shoulders. 

Lucas came back from the toilet and sat down on a chair.

- You have to turn back and drop them off, Liam told Lucas.

- That's not possible, Lucas answered.

- Why not?

- We're already more than halfway over the Atlantic. We will run out of fuel if we decide to turn back, he explained.

- Damn this plane, Liam mumbled.