M.B.G.I.S.B: chapter 5

I ran into his arms, instantly wrapping myself around his body, Taking in his scent, Lynx..mmmmm.

"Awwww babe I missed you soo much."

He chuckled. "Why? It's only Tuesday, you saw me just yesterday." He grinned. I laughed a little. He doesn't know how much of an effect he has on me. "Yeah but I-I missed you baby." I smiled and Blake pulled me back a bit to look me straight in the eyes.

He acted like he was searching for something. But I don't know what...He Gave up after his gaze became too intense and sighed, offering a sad smile.

"Well, I'm here now." He played with a grin on his lips and pulled me back in tighter into him.

"Ahhh, Blake! You're hurting meeee." I laughed so hard my stomach began to churn. "I know, I'll kiss it better later." He chuckled, giving me a saucy wink.

Cheeky thing.

I grabbed his face and kissed him with all my might and he slowly began to put me down. I just couldn't help myself, my own foot flung up in excitemengg while kissing my boyfriend. Hahaha.

It was always a special moment.

I pulled away with ever slightly, matching my sparkly eyes to his. Giving the widest brimmed smile as I looked at Blake who still was locked in my 'trance'.

I began to laugh at his precious state, and held his hand to kiss it, savouring his presence. "Bye Blakey." I twirled round and walked off.

While I was giggling down the hallway I turned to see if Blake was still stuck in that 'trance' I put him in and he was. There he was, still not budging a muscle.

I laughed and jogged back over, but not an actual jog, I'm not a jogger. "You're going to be late to class! You gotta go!" I said while trying to pull his arm.

He mumbled.

"Huh?" I scrunched my nose, and tossed in a slight giggle. He mumbled again, his words being a tiny bit clearer. "Kiss me again."

I laughed throwing my head back with my mouth open wide with a huge smile. I pushed myself against his body with one of my arms wrapped around his neck and the other hanging off his left shoulder.

I bit his bottom lip and pushed against him with my torso and kissed him deeply. I think he was enjoying it, I heard him say something across the lines of "mmmm." Hahahah.

Which made me smile even more into the kiss.

Looking over at the clock on the wall, I fastened up and said, "And that's all your getting."
I quickly started un-wrapping myself from our intwined bodies and tapping his nose.

"Now, get to class Blake." He had a playful smirk on his lips again and grinned.

"Whatever you say, babe." He replied and grabbed his phone that had fallen on the ground, and didn't forget to slip a quick kiss on my cheek before he had to run through the hall way.

I should probably start running too because as far as I can see there's no one in the hall way besides myself and the 'boy' that I just had locked in a trance.

I silently smiled to myself, on how much power I had over that 'boy', but also thinking about how much power he had over me. I slipped my hand into my pocket and fished out my phone to check my time table.

Swiping across the screen to unlock my  phone to my cute lock screen of Blake, it was when Blake and I went on our little retreat to New Mexico a few months ago.

That was a fun time.

He was vlogging while we were on our trip but he only got out his camera for 'perfect angles' and stuff like that.

He knew that the camera shouldn't be a distraction.

Straight after that picture was taken I literally jumped on top of him and started pulling him down, it was hilarious. He started tickling me so I could get off of him but he knows that I'm not ticklish. Which is hilarious because he's extremely ticklish, it's adorable.

I smiled at the little memory and moved my way to any direction. I decided that that picture would better suit my screen, the memory was a lot sweeter than some late night out with strangers.

As I walked by each door, I took a quick glance in each classroom to see if anyone from my class were inside. There was no one I knew from any of my classes I passed except for a couple of little kids glancing back at me. Pfft, year 8's.

I figured out that I didn't have Math or English, so that leaves me with; Geography, Art, Music, Photography and Science.

I made my way over to the Performing Arts block but stopped when I heard my phone go off.

*THAT'S MY BEST FRIEND! THAT'S MY BEST FRIEND*

Polly! Hahah, knew I could count on her.

(*and yes I did download that rachet "best friend" song, don't judge.*)

I slid the pad of my thumb across the screen to answer and instantly regretted it when I heard the loud crowd of kids in the background.

"Polly? Are you there? It's sooo fucking loud where you are!" I almost yelled.

"...Yeah! Sorry, I'm in Home room, and the teacher isn't here." She yelled so loud, I had to quickly pull away the phone from my ear and put the volume down.

Damn, hahah.

"Why aren't you in class???" She asked, how does she even know that I'm late to class? Well tops to her for being the 'Best friend of the year'.

"How do you even know that, stalker?" I laughed. "Because I'm your best friend and if you were in class you would've been texting me to get you out of class so we could ditch." She shouted again.

I laughed, well yeah I do have the tendency to do that. "Bravo, you happen to know me better than I know myself."

"Well yes, I am your best friend for a reason." She giggled.

"Well hey, I gotta go, thanks for call-"

*bang*

Uhhhhh, what the fuck? More like, who the fuck? Who was the fucking trash that just ran into me?

"Watch where your going you fucking idiot." I mumbled, whilst rubbing my head.

I heard a whince and turned my head to see...

:o

Cliff hanger! Oooooooh, sorry for the long ass chapter, but I feel happy about it. Anyway, thanks for reading, love you baii xx

-

Edited on the 2nd of January, 2016.