M.B.G.I.S.B: Chapter 11

I've been hanging out with these two dweebs for nearly 24 hours and it's killing me.

"Ughhhh! Don't you guys wanna go home?!" I grunted and slumped down into the couch with my arms crossed across my chest, waiting for them to answer my question.

"Nope" they said in unison.

"Ugh!!" I grunted again, Why can't they go home?! They do have homes right? I mean come on, cut me some slack guys.
N

ext thing I knew, I had two idiots holding each of my arms as if they were teddy bear and acting completely oblivious to doing so. "What do you think you're doing?" I pressed, my fucking patience has gone paper thin.

Blake kissed my arm and held it tighter, "you two are complete idiots." I gave in and tapped their Hands off me and turned my self around so my back was leaning against blake's chest
and my legs were on Georgie's lap.

"Now, I get to be the one comfortable." I spoke with highness.

They didn't seem to care that much, Blake just wrapped his arms around my torso and Georgie just cuddled my legs.

How strange, I still can't believe how idiotic these two are but the fact that I'm not used to it yet.

-

"I'M HUNGRY" Blake yelled.

"I'M BORED." Georgie yelled.

"AND I'M SICK." I yelled.

"Of what?" Georgie said innocently.

"Of it." Boom, there goes the bomb.

We were still in the same position as before, and my patience has become even worse, I don't even know how thin it is now. Atomic?

Suddenly my phone sounded.

*Flash, beep*

"FINALLY." I yelled.

I stood up, throwing off the two heavy gorillas off of me and walked to the kitchen table to collect my phone.

Zazi🤑- Yo Tree, u comin 2nite?

What's happening tonight? Huh?

To Zazi🤑- what's on tonight?

I waited a couple of minutes before she replied.

Zazi🤑- Babe, it's Jacob's, you down?

Hm, haven't been to a good smash in a while, why not?

To Zazi🤑- yeah, sure. See you there.

I pressed send and returned to the boys.

"Guess who's going to a party?" I said while shimmying.

"Oooooooo who?" Georgie said.

"Us you idiot." I scoffed and started moving up stairs.