M.B.G.I.S.B: Chapter 21

As my body began to fade away, and become lighter and lighter, my heart suddenly started raising incredibly fast and-

I broke into sweats and sat up in a hot mess. My breathing was all over the place, "fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck." I repeated over and over.

What was that about? My heart was racing, I can't control myself. I n-need m-my Puffer, where is it. I started frantically searching my bedroom and couldn't find it anywhere.

"Melly!!!!!" I yelled with all my might.
I had absolutely no control over my knees buckling and I fell to the floor, with the strength I had left in my system, I urged my arm to sling onto the bed and my phone slapped onto my stomach.

I texted the first person I could think of and blacked out when I pressed send...

Matt's P.O.V

From Tree🍒:  Help

My phone fell from my grasp and the screen cracked when it slammed onto the tiles of my kitchen floor. I didn't have any other thoughts then sprinting to my car and driving at the fastest speed possible to get to her.

I sped through every Single red light, increasing my sped, with my foot weighing heavier and heavier on the gas pedal.

-

Normal P.O.V

All I could see was darkness, and it honestly scared me, but I would be lying if I didn't at it intrigued me.

What was beyond all of this, dark, nothingness? I tried searching for anything, not being about to visualise any movement.

Hmm....what if.

Matt's P.O.V

I kicked my large foot at the door, making it swing open. "Tree, Tree, Tree." I ran up the stairs, seeing an open room. There she was on the ground, with siliva spilling out of the corner of her mouth, looking white as snow. My body slumped, making all my nerves numb. My knees hit the floor, "Tree, wake up. Come on Tree." Tears threatened to drip down my cheeks. She needs me right now, I can't be crying right now. I wiped my eyes with the side of my hand and sniffled. Come on Matt, put on your big boy pants and chill the fuck out. With another long breath, I slide my long arms under her neck and legs, pulling her up to my chest.

"Don't worry love, I got you."

-

"I'm sorry but you have to waite."

After yelling at the receptionist to tell me what room 'Tree' was, I was kicked out, being named a Drunk, due to my 'crazy and bold actions'.

It completely enraged me to my core, I let out a rather loud groan of pain, feeling my vein exalt from my neck and my face changing a couple tones redder.

I didn't give a damn, of the stares I was receiving, let me wallow! I don't know what to do...I just, I don't know what I have to do now.

I did what Came to mind.

"Alex?"

-

Love ya'll :)