M.B.G.I.S.B: chapter 14

I LOVE EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU BEAUTIFUL HUMNAN BEINGS WHO ARE READING MY BOOK! WE REACHED 200+ VIEWS AND I'M INCREDIBLY HAPPY!! THANK YOU FOR READING.

-

I was currently deciding on what to wear, which today, of all days, took so very long. I brought up one shirt, "Okay, so this shirt is cool but doesn't go with these bottoms...ahhhhh." I said while picking up a pair of shorts.

"But, these two look cool but, I'm not sure what shoes I would wear with them..."

So many decisions! Aghhhhhh.

I plopped down to the ground and laid back onto the pile of scattered clothes on my bedroom floor, exhaling and inhaling.
I was basically re-thinking life, yeah, but you know, shit happens.

"Y'know you could always look into my closet." Melly spoke, with ease.

My eyes lit up, "-for real?"

She nodded, and waved for me to go to her room. I sprung up from my comfortable spot and sprinted down the hallway, into her bedroom.

I swung open the doors of her cupboard, not caring if the doors came flying from the door Hinges, and instantly saw her amazing, collage of; shoes, tops, jackets, jeans and even some old fashioned Adidas shirts.

"Crazy." Every item just made my face light up.

I instantly dug in, as if it was my favourite meal.

My eyes instantly laid upon an old blue halter top from sports girl, that was most likely bought in the 80's and my mom's long socks, that were almost stockings. "Woah." I admired the vintage, cotton that was tickling my fingers.

"I wore that on my 15th birthday, my mother surprised me with that top, and I sprinted inside to wear it and I think I wore that top for the rest of that week." She laughed to herself, reminiscing her childhood memories.

I chuckled, "sounds like something I would've done."

"It really does." She replied, with a chuckle.

I smiled, at my happy mother figure.

-

I finally decide on wearing Melly's old, blue halter top, black tights and my white high tops.
B

ut I may or may not be bringing a jacket, I don't know, I feel like it might get cold.

"Yo Tree, Wakey, wakey." Blake waved his hand in my face.

"Uh, yup." I looked up.

"You zoned out again." He replied.

"Oh, sorry dude, I must be tired." I reasoned, packing my jacket into my faux leather bagback.

He looked at me for a moment then smiled.

"Alright." He nodded.

He's starting to act like Melly, I wonder why?

No one should worry about me, I'm fine, pfft I can handle my own shit. "Ah, Hellooooo?" He basically shouted. I jumped at his loud voice and stared at him. "What the fuck Blake?!"

He stared at me again, "don't look at me like that." His lips formed into a thin line.

"You're wiggin." He threw his arms down. "what else is new?" I started walking in front of him.
O

ut of no where, I was picked up and placed over someone's shoulder. Their grip was tight and all the squirming in the world couldn't help me.

"Put me down!" I yelled, not bothering to fight.

I crossed my arms over my chest and stared at Blake's chest. I stared at it more, noticing that it's much more toned than before. "Wow, you've been working out." I poked his chest.

I felt him shrug," I try."

Blake's voice was much deeper and sounded completely different to his normal voice that I've grown to fall asleep to.

"Are you even Blake?" I turned my head to face him and was almost completely stunned.

He smirked.

"Who the fuck-."

-

Cliff hanger, enjoy this little chapter, it's a lot shorter than normal and I think it's way over due for an adventure chapter.

-

Edited on the 5th of January, 2016.