M.B.G.I.S.B: chapter 3

I woke and checked the time, 8:00. Great. I have 15 minutes to get to school and get ready.

*flash*

I quickly turned round and looked at my phone.

Must've had a notification, I grabbed my phone and unlocked my screen.

So, its just me lying on the road, I remember that, thats when...hahaha, wow. Can't even handle how great that was. Good thing that its not some pictures that could get me into trouble.

I really hope there isn't. My conscience said.

No, I won't, if there is, I wouldn't care. I have a reputation and im going to keep it, its respected. I like it how it is.

I chucked my phone onto my bed and walked sheepishly to my bathroom. When I turned on the light which made me wince and cover my eyes.

'Sheepishly' isn't really a word, but ima use it.

Fuck, why does that have to be so bright.

I uncovered my eyes and took a look of myself, I have dark circles under my eyes, Greese on my nose and for my face I have slight acne on my chin.

Wow, so hott. Joking of coarse.

I snatched a hair tie from my wrist, put my hair into a quick braid and turned on the tap to rinse my face.

I splashed the water, dried off and looked back into the mirror.

Wow, I'm a mess. How do people cope the sight of me? My conscious said.

If I saw myself on the street walking towards me I'd turn back around and walk into the other direction.

Ugh, what have I got myself into. I'm an idiot. What am I doing? Getting plastered every other night, late nights out doing god knows what, who the fuck do I think I am.

I looked down at my feet and stared for about 30 seconds. I dont know why, I just felt like I needed to concentrate on something.

Not noticing how long I was concentrating on my feet, I looked back up to see Melly in the reflection of the mirror.

I gave a faint smile. "Hey."

She smiled back. "Hey, you know you're beautiful right?"

The fuck, somethings up. My conscious said.

"I guess." I awkwardly laughed.

I looked back down at my feet, scared to make eye-contact.

Suddenly I felt hands cares my stomach and arms wrapped around my waist, that clung back around my back, holding me like they were scared to let go.

Then I felt something, tears on my back.

"Please don't cry Melly." I grasped her hands and kissed them.

"I-can't-helpp-ii-t." She shook.

"You need to stop before I start crying with you." I kept my composure, knowing if I didn't everything would become a mess.

I heard her sniffle and try to put herself together. She turned me around and looked me in the eyes.

My eyes took a second to readjust to how close she was to me, before she said something I will never forget.

"I need you to be mature enough to make the right decisions without knowing I'm going to be there to bail you out." She said in one whole breath.

Waite, what?

-

Thanks,
Hope you liked it,
xxx

-

Edited on the 2nd of January, 2016.