M.B.G.I.S.B: chapter 15

Btw that's me in the picture, just thought you guys would like to see what I look like. (My hair is actually pretty long, even though it looks shoulder length, btw, I'm the one with the 'la' tee)
Also, go out and BUY "When it's dark out", G-eazy's new album, it's fire🔥😝 and he has features w/ Kehlani, chris brown, Quin, Tory Lanez, Marc E. Bassy, starrah and big Sean! So please, go treat yourself w/ some good music🙏🏽
Bye Bye my bad bitches xx

-

"Hi Beautiful." He smiled.

I hesitated, pulling back a bit, my eyes widened, "WHAT THE FUCK MATT." I yelled, and smacked his chest. He chuckled and shook his head, what the fuck is you on?
"I thought I'd save you from being too bored with Bradon." He smiled.

Yeah, "bored", wow. And really? He couldn't even get his name right?! What a tool.

"Blake." I snapped. He rolled his eyes, "yeah, him." He replied. I rolled my eyes, he's so annoying.

"Yeah, my boyfriend."

"Yeah! My girlfriend." Blake shouted, Matt turned around with me, in his grasp, and raised his eye brow. This would be the one time where I would accept his 'over protective boyfriend' self.

"Oh yeah?" He raised his voice a bit.

"Yeah." He stood his ground, with a raised eye brow, a cocky look on his face and finishing his visual assault by licking his teeth making a 'click' sound. I hate to say it, but it drives me crazy when Blake shows his 'bad side', it's an instant turn on. Matt gives Blake a hard look, and slowly lowers me to the ground, lightly pushing me behind him.

I crossed my arms, giving him a stare and scoffed. Even if I did stand behind him, doesn't mean I liked it. I tried my best to look over matt's shoulder to look at Blake, which was hard because Matt was a giant. Blake noticed me, and looked over to me and smirked my way, giving me a playful wink.

I licked my lips, and nodded his way. The things he does, that boy really has an effect on me.

He turned back to face Matt, and poured all his focus into Matt's eyes. "So, what were you saying, about my girlfriend." He raised his eye brow again. The sass is oozing out of Blake right now, and tbh I'm lovin' every second of it.

He could honestly make everyone's panties drop with one look, man or woman, to be honest. I waved over to him, my little attempt of trying to catch his attention and he smiled, knowing I acknowledged him.

Matt looked over his shoulder and glared at me. Oh fuck off Matt. He turned his head so fast I thought it was going to snap. As soon as he faced back to Blake his face turned red.

"Well.....she doesn't even like you anymore! She wants someone who can actually give her some satisfaction and more to hold!" He shouted at Blake.

I scoffed and rolled my eyes. My usual response to nonsense from an idiot. Of coarse he said that, ugh, Blake is way more than just a body, which in fact, he doesn't lack. Where Matt is practically just a face, and doesn't even satisfy other needs as you'd think.

I've heard how he is in bed, not pleasing.

"Oh yeah?" He shouted back.

He threw his hand up and shouted, "How would you know?! She would never even give you a respectable blow job, let alone let you fuck her with that midget dick you have!"