M.B.G.I.S.B: chapter 6

Jeremy...

Fucking Jeremy...

Why?

"..ow, so are you okay-." He cut himself off once his head raised high enough to see who he hit, his facial expression instantly changing.

"Well, I guess it's okay, uhh I gotta go." I brushed myself off and quickly got up in my attempt to get out of this sticky situation as fast as I could.

"Hey, Waite." He ran up to me and tugged lightly on my arm.

I turned my head slightly and glanced at him.

Why aren't you pushing his hand off? My conscious said.

"What?" I said a bit too harsh for my liking, roughly shrugging off his retched Hold on my arm. He chuckled, "you've always had that temper." I scoffed. Who the fuck does he think he his?

He continued, "but that was one of the things I loved about you." He span me around to face him and pulled me in, knocking every ounce of air out of me.

I looked him up and down from what was visible and saw that he had pulled me in so tight that there was no space in between us.

Glancing back up to see Jeremy's eyes already staring at me and instantly locking into my mine, oh man.

"Well it's good I have Blake, cuz' now he gets to hold me like this and more."

I pushed him off of me, and crossed my arms. He scoffed at my remark and I leaned back against the locker to my side and rested against it.

"I always knew you were willing to take someone all the way," he comtinued, "I just wasn't the first one to enjoy it." He said with a sly smirk.

I wish I could wipe that stupid smirk off his fucking face.

I know where this is going, he was trying to push me out of the light, where I could see perfectly just to then be caught in his trance and walk the way he does. Bu I wasn't letting him in, he would always do that. And it always worked.

He used to have that power over me, the power to make me melt like butter and fall into his grasp.
But I'm a lot smarter than i was when I was 13 and he was 15, those were dark days.

Back then he pressured me into things that ended up with great memories but other times- I simply regret. It was a stupid idea to date a year 10, I should've known better. Well at least now I have a much better common sense.

Jeremy broke me out of my deep thoughts when i realised he was pressed up against me and was leaning in to kiss me.

My eyes widened and I pushed him off of me with all my strength. "Seriously Jeremy?" I yelled. What an absolute psycopath!

He just brushed himself off and straightened up with a blank expression, as if nothing happened, as if it didn't faze him. "Well, I never said I didn't miss your touch." He grunted. "-how come Blake gets all the fun?" He shifted his jacket and scowled at me before rushing off.

I just stood there dumbfounded of what just happened. "What a fucking scum bag, I should've never have given him the time of day." I scoffed.

You always liked a challenge. My conscious said.

Oh don't remind me.

I looked around the hallway to see that Jeremy was out of sight and I was alone again, hopefully this time no ex-boyfriends will interrupt me. As I was trying to gather myself, I Reached Into my pocket again, and tried to feel for my phone.

"Shit." It's not there! I dropped onto the ground to see if it was on anywhere hidden and there it was. A lifeless iPhone 6, on the ground by the bin with a black shattered screen.

Well, this is plain fucking luck I guess. I half heartedly chuckled at my mis-fortune.

Well, fuck it.

I'm just going to ditch since I'm not having any luck at school right now. I grabbed my phone from the ground and carefully slipped it in my front pocket, and started walking towards my locker to grab my skateboard out of it, and with a few turns it popped open and I was on my way through the school and out of this hell hole.

I think this chapter is pretty good,
It's not too long I hope.
And I know, I know.
I just had to put in a ex-boyfriend, to spice up the story.
I mean, who doesn't love an old
Flame. Huh?
I mean I do, they're great.
Anyway, thanks for reading,
Until next time loves xx

-

Edited on the 2nd of January, 2016.