M.B.G.I.S.B: chapter 8

Aj and I waited in the car for this kid...ah, what's his name...
I didn't even get his name, well this is gonna be hell awkward.

*bell chime*

Shit, that's him! he's coming, better put the radio on. I reached over to the dash board and ran my fingers over the dials, making a stop on the radio's on button.

"....She hits like ecstasy!"

I took a breath of relief, at least I have the Wombats to calm me down. My body instantly responded to the song, with my head nodding to the music, I saw Aj was too, from the corner of my eye.

"I like this song Tree, what is it called?" He asked while biting back a big smile. I laughed at his behaviour and replied, "it's called 'Greek Tragedy' by The Wombats, it's one of my favourite songs!"

He nodded in agreement.

"I think it's mine too." He chuckled.

Awww, why does he have to be such a cute little thing! Hahaha, I just wanna reach over and squeeze his cheeks.

I've got so many memories with this guy, I just love him to pieces.
I reached over to him and gave him a big Ol' bear hug then giving him a new messy up do, he'll thank me later.

"Aye!" He laughed, swatting my hands away.

"Ahem."

Shit. How long has he been standing there? "Yeah?" I turned to face him, and it finally clicked. "-oh yeah! Shit sorry!" I laughed, while giving him a hand with the door. He stepped in and shut the door carefuly, his eyes widening once he was seated.

"You got a pretty nice car here, sir." He smiled politely. Aj just laughed, And then replied, "hey! Don't call me sir, my dad is called a 'sir'." He motioned with his fingers making air quotes. "Call me Aj." He reached over me with his hand out for him to shake.

He laughed, and shook Aj's hand.

"I get it dude, well I'm Alex." He smiled and pulled away from the handshake. Finally! I got his name! "Hey, what about you?" I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned slightly, and faced Alex. "Hmm?" I hummed.

"And what would your name be?" He said politely with a smile. I admire his 'overly happy mood', I replied "call me Tree." I decided to return the smile and reaching out to shake his hand.

He accepted and gave my hand a slight squeeze. Aj rubbed his hands together and said, "all righty then, now that we've all introduced ourselves let's go do something." He took out his key and put it into the ignition.

Alex and I laughed, "WOOO! Let's get it poppin'" I yelled, waving my arms in the air wildly. Which made Alex giggle, "you know that means having sex." He giggled some more.

I just rolled my eyes, "you're way too innocent, I swear." And laughed.

-

We finally were getting out of that parking lot, it took long enough. I honestly don't know where we're going but, hey, everyone needs to have an adventure. I have no fucking clue why I'm being so 'nice' right now but, I kinda don't hate it. Wow, what did this dude do to me?

You always had a thing for the innocent type my conscious said.