M.B.G.I.S.B: chapter 12

I slowly came to, opening my eyes and stretching my arms.

"Ahhhhhhh." I moaned in a relaxed yawn. I snuggled further into my pillow, leaning into my side, inhaling an unknown, but pleasant scent.

"Good sleep?"

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" I yelled.

Matt's eyes widened and then he nearly strangled me, when he tried to shush me with his hands.
"

Dude, you gotta remember, this is my place, you gotta keep it down."

I nodded, pfft, what ever, as long as you keep those hands off me.
H

e finally let go of my mouth and stared me down.

"-it's not my fault I just woke up next to a guy I only met last-fucking-night!" I whisper yelled.
"

Dude! You shouldn't even worry if I got into your pants last night! Cuz you know what?" He almost shouted back.

"What?" I sassed.

"I'm gay!" He shouted.

"Okay, so?"

He went silent.

"Why would that be a problem anyway?" I replied.

He stayed silent, seating himself against the bed frame. He shuffled his hair about, before puffing out his cheeks.

I smiled.

I sat up from my previous position, and effortlessly positioned myself onto his lap. I grabbed his hands and kissed them.

"I don't care about what your sexual orientation is, it shouldn't be the only thing we think of when we meet new people."

Oh here we go, let the bird free.

Let it spread its fucking wings, and be the most majesticest thing out there for the world to absorb it's mighty powers.

"-and I feel like we could become real good mates." I smiled.

He smiled back, then bursting out laughing, what the fuck?

"Why are you laughing?"

What the fuck is going on?

He ripped his hands from my grip and was holding his stomach. He was laughing so hard that he was on the verge of crying.

"Hello???" I questioned.

I waved my hand in front of his face, trying to catch his attention.
H

e grabbed my hand and then the other, placing them in front his lips before he kissed them.

"Ughhhh? Help here?"

I was sooooo fucking confused on what was happening.

"Oh, I can't believe you actually believed me when I said I was gay!!" He laughed again. WHAT? I started smacking his arm.