M.B.G.I.S.B: chapter 13

I SAW ALL MY FCKING MAMIS AND PAPPIS AND I CRIED AND I FCKING AM SO PUMPED AND AGHHHHH!!! JASON DERULO TAUGHT US ALL HOW TO DO "THE PULL UP", (THAT HES NEVER TAUGHT ANY ORGER PEOPLE AT HIS SHOWS, AND IT WAS AMAZING) AND THEN HE PERFORMED ONE OF HIS SOMGS FOR THE FIRST TIME!!! I CANT EVEN, AND FCKING AUSTIN MAHONE SANG HIS VERY FIRST SONG AND I WAS ABSOLUTELY SPEECHLESS, T.I WAS SLAYING EVERY SONG AND EVEN TOOK OFF HIS SHIRT!! AGHHH, FCKING PIA MIA WAS SSOOO CUTE!!! SHE DID A RENDITION OF ONE OF HER FAVOURITE COVERS AND PUT ON A RED BANDANNA!!! AGHHHHH, I CANT FUCKING EVEN, DUDE

-

I woke with slightly to the feeling of someone carrying me, I looked up to see Matt carrying me but I didn't really know my surroundings. I noticed my body being a bit tight so I stretched out my neck, it hurting like ass, of coarse, because my head was dangling. I hooked my arms around his neck to keep me from feeling like I was falling, I tried my best to keep my eyes closed but, Matt finally stopped walking and looked down at me, "I know you're awake." He smiled.

I pretended to snore, just to play with him. "Ha, Ha, soo funny." He said sarcastically. I opened my eyes to see Matt with a wide eyed, smile greeting me. I scrunched up my nose and Tapped his nose.

I repositioned myself so i was draped around his body, looking straight into his eyes and I think he was quite enjoying that.

He knocked the door and looked back at me, waiting.

I smiled and hugged him tightly. Believe it or not, but I'm still very tired. After waiting a while, in silence, the door opened, and someone spoke very quietly, "who is it?"

"Merrylands" Matt spoke proudly.

I heard the door open more wide, with squeaks and all, with a warm voice becoming much more clear, "Ahhhh, Matt! Haven't seen you in a while! And who may this little sweet thing might be?" I could tell he was smirking, just by the way he was speaking.

I hid myself in Matt's shoulder and brought myself as close as possible.

"Well, this is Tree." He said, patting my back like a dog.

"Tree?" He questioned.

"Yeah? Why?" Matt replied.

"It's just, hang on," he replied before I heard scurrying. Then I felt someone poke my check and I raised my head.

"Jet?!" I shouted with joy.

"In the flesh." He smiled, extending his arms out, showing off his physique.

I jumped off Matt and ran around him, to wrap myself around Jet. Which made him fall to the ground because he's a bit scrawny.

"Aghhhhh, you're squishing me." He chuckled, but kept his grip on me.

"You always had this figure, I'm surprised you never actually started bulking up." I chuckled.

"Aye! I've gained a few!" He argued, trying to flex. I sat up and looked at him weirdly before giving him a smile.

"Suuuuuure." I ruffled his hair and stood up, pulling him up with me.

As soon as he was on his feet I hugged him again. I chuckled with him and then someone interrupted "Ahem, soooooo...you know him?" Matt said, in sort of a jealous tone, Agh.