M.B.G.I.S.B: Chapter 17

I've been talking to another writer on this app, and she told me it was a good idea to plan out your chapters so, that's what I'm doing, and I've already kind of, figured out the ending so enjoy, and I really hope you guys are, okay bye xx

Dedicated to TheHuntersBird

-

I made my way to Jett's place on my skate board, which was taking me longer than expected. I left my place at 12:24 and now it's like 12:.51, I mean how far does he fucking live?

I just started cruising, and travelling theough streets that I could remember.

I thought that I could do it because I know this town like the back of my hand, and l felt like I was up to the challenge. I finally stopped by this bench and sat on it, grabbing my board and started panting from exhaustion.

Fuck I'm tired, I finally gave up and just decided to hit up Matty boy.

To Matt- Hey Matt, can you send me Jett's address for me

I waited a couple seconds before he quickly replied.

From Matt- yeah sure, it's 423 Malcomsfield

I smiled at how fast he replied and started typing.

To Matt- much appreciated, see you soon

I exited the conversation and turned on my 4G to search up my location. I held onto my home button and chatted up Siri.

"Hey Siri, where am I?"

*beep boop*

I waited a moment before she replied.

"You are in Los Angeles."

I rolled my eyes, at least she responded.

"How far am I from 423 Malcomsfield?" I questioned, making sure to pronounce every vowel. Cuz' lord knows

"Just one moment." She replied, and the screen shifted to its 'processing Mode'.

The screen changed, and showed me some information on directions to get to Jett's address.

"This is what I found." Siri replied.

I clicked onto the directions and said, "Thanks bitch."

Before she could come up with some of her 'Sassy programming', I was already on google maps.

"Haha, got you Siri."

-

After figuring out I was going in the wrong direction and had to travel allllllllllllllll the way back to town, I just decided to get Jett to come to mine, instead of myself travelling on a skateboard all day.

Man, I really need a bike or som'n.

-

Th door swung open, revealing a cheeky looking fool named Jett.