M.B.G.I.S.B: Chapter 18

So I just had the most fucked up dream ever, and it seemed like a memory, it was an assembly type thing where it was three people's birthdays and we were bringing up all of their memories, it was sweet at first, but then it came up to first kiss time and the announcer said, "so now we're talking about first kiss time, and normally you don't have your first kiss in the woods but Ryan (not saying his last name) didn't care to mind with none other than Jazmyn Cataros Quince." And everyone was like hooting and hollering and then I got woken up, and I'm so fucking thankfully to be woken up by what ever it was because that was one weird dream. But I sleeper in until like 11:30am, so at least I got to sleep in.

Written at the 30th of December, 2015.

-

After having to awkwardly sit, silently in a car ride with one of my old friend's Mother's, I finally got to my door step and literally kissed the door, I was so Fucking glad to be home.

I slowly twisted the door handle, clock wise to open, then pulled the door towards me and squeezed through the space between the frame and the door, making myself enter swiftly and hopefully not wake up Melly.

Taking a deep breath, I closed the door so slow, a snail could've of crossed a road by now, which then, finally was closed again, and made me slightly cringe when the sound came from the door's lock.

Making a swift turn, I was glad to see Melly no where in sight and made my way to the kitchen.

As soon as I made it through the entry, I found a note on the marble island.

"Deer my love, I won't be home again until next week, I have had a surprise work trip, which you know I can't pass up, so there's some money in the money box for you and I have already cooked some dinner which is in the oven, love you xx"

My face made a slight frown as I read another 'going away' letter from Melly.

Of coarse she's gone again, I mean her work does 'love' her and all, I still can't believe she takes that job so seriously, they take her time away from her and me.

I can't remember the last time where we've shared a nice dinner or ever been together long enough to do anything together! I mean, I'm not saying doing everything together like, 'doing your hair together', 'doing your nails together', but I'm just saying, something, just something would be nice.

After throwing the note in the bin, I turned around to retrieve my dinner from the oven.

To my surprise it was just Mac N' cheese, "what the fuck?" I frowned again, I shrugged my shoulders and grabbed a spoon from the draw and began to dig in.

I really don't care if it's just Mac N' cheese, I'm not going to dwell on it just yet, cuz I'm fucking hungry and already in a bad mood.

-

I was currently on the bus, with annoying ass kids who were obviously the grade below me, chatting it up about 'snapchating each other pictures of their new rolexs' which obviously pissed me off, I mean, It is partly my fault for not bringing my earphones, by now I could've had my earphones all the way up and listening to "stupid hoe", by Nicki Minaj, or some hype song like that.

Cuz, Nicki calling out those hoes behind me would be incredibly entertaining.

*flash*