Talk

"Talk" I commanded.

She gave me a surprised look.

"About what?"

"Breakfast"

"Well. Louis came and asked me to go

eat breakfast with him. We decided to go down to a little diner. We got there and we started to eat and then...." She chocked at the end

"He came?"

"Yes. He was there talking and laughing to the kids. I started to panic. I hid whims Louis and told him. He texted all of y'all and then we left calmly"

"That's all?"

"What do you mean that's all?! I could've been taken! And all you can say is "That's all?!" She yelled. Her green eyes shining brightly.

"I don't know what else to say! I've never seen a case like this!"

She just rolled her eyes. "Just go back to your girlfriend Zayn"

A hint of jealousy was evident in her voice

I smirked. "Are you jealous?"

Her eyes went wide. "Why should I be? It's not like I like you!"

My heart tore when she said that.

'Maybe I will go to my loving girlfriend" I said teasing her

"GO!" She exploded

I left and slammed the door. I didn't leave though. I just slide down the door and heard her cry. I fought with all my might not to go in and comfort her. To hold her in my arms to smell her watermelon and strawberry sent. The way she molded into my body was like she was meant to fit in my arms only. When I stayed with her last night it was the best night sleeps I've ever had. Even when I've stayed with Perrie.

Ever since I've laid my eyes on her I can't stop thinking about her. The way her black curls bounce when she walks. Her curvy petite body. Her feisty yet sweet personality. Her bright green eyes. Then there was her smile. Her pearly white straight teeth. Her soft lips. Her dimples to top it off.

I was interrupted when I felt the door open. I looked up and saw Elizabeth Rose standing there with her running outfit on.

"Why are you still here?"

"Where are you going?" I asked

"I asked you first"

"It's my night again to guard you" I said defeated

"Oh. Well I'm going jogging. I don't know if you have to go with me?"

"Yeah. I do" I said

"Well go get ready" she said

I got up and went to my gym bag. I took out my gym shorts and a tank top.

I put it on. I went out and heard her take a sharp intake.

"Like what you see?" I asked

"Only in your dreams" she said

I smirked. She led me down to the lounge . While I was being her I got a good look at her outfit. Short short that showed off her mile long tan legs. A tank top that showed off her amazingly tan back and arms. Her black curls were pulled in a right ponytail with a headband to control it.

"Like what you see?" I heard her ask

"Yep" I said

She coughed awkwardly and went to the front desk

"May I go out for a run please?"

The man looked at her and smiled. "Sure I just to know who you are going with?"

"Me" I said trying to intimidate him.

He smirked. "Who are you?"

"Boyfriend" the words slipped out from my mouth before I had time to take them back.

I saw her from the corners of my eyes and she was opening and closing her mouth like a fish.

He frowned and just nodded.

We went out of the lounge and she took off.

"Wait!" I said

She didn't answer

I caught up to her pace and stopped her

"What!?" She asked

I didn't even think as I was pushing my lips to hers. Her soft lips attacked mine like I did to hers. I bit down on her lip and she gasped. I took this as an opportunity to enter her mouth with my tongue. I felt her tongue fight for dominance but I ended up winning. I smirked against the kiss. She put her hands in my hair. I put my hands on her wait and pulled her closely to me. She pulled back first. Out if breathe we looked at each other. I stared at her red swollen lips and then her bright eyes.

"We can't do this" she said

•______________________•

Surprise!! Hope y'all liked this chapter! How did I do on Zayn's POV?Should I do more? Comment and let me know!