Surprise Guest

Elizabeth Rose-

They released from the hospital the next day. They said that I was fine I just needed to learn how to relax. If only I could. I never really learned how to relax. I know what you are asking. How can you not relax? Well ever since my mothers kidnapping I've been worried about everyone. Where they are. What they are doing. Plus being a princess doesn't really help. I known I'm not next in line for the throne, but I still have to help run England and check on its people. Which is very hectic. But I wouldn't trade this life for anything else.

We were going home when they said they needed to tell me something.

"Elizabeth Rose?"

"Yeah?"

"We got something to tell you"

"What"

"We got you a bodyguard"

I was speechless. Huh?

"A bodyguard?"

"Yes"

"For what?"

"To protect you when we aren't with you"

"Won't people get suspicious?"

"He's gonna apply for a teaching job at our school"

"Ohh"

We drove into the familiar driveway. I got off and went to our mansion. I got off gently and was already closing the passenger door when I was lifted off the ground. I gasped as I heard Bryson chuckle.

"I am not letting you walk"

Why?" I asked

"Cause I'm scared I'm gonna lose you" he said while his eyes watered

"Awe. Br. Nobody is here"

"Never know" he said

I just let him carry me. We got in and he set me down. The boys told me to stay their. I gave them a confused look as they went in and looked around. Really. Are they really checking the house? They came back and gave a thumbs up.

"All clear?" I asked

"Yup" they said

I rolled my eyes as I went into the kitchen. I wanted to make a little dinner since we hadn't had one in a couple months. I grabbed the pasta and lasagna. I decided to make an Italian theme for dinner. I checked on the boys and they were watching tv. Good. I wanted this to be a surprise.

I went back into the kitchen and made the food. I made pasta with tomato sauce and meatballs. I made lasagna. I made potatoes stuffed with cheese and meatballs. I also made chocolate molten cake for desert. The aroma was smelt so good I caught myself drooling.

As soon as put the last plate down the boys came running in. They looked at all the food.

"Why'd you did this?"

"What. A loving little sister can't make her big brothers a dinner?"

The smirked at me. "Why are their 5 plates?"

I smiled. "Because someone is coming over"

They looked at me in confusion. "You have a boyfriend?"

I grinned more "Maybe. Maybe not. You'll just have to wait until they come" I said

As if on cue the doorbell rang. I ran before my brothers could answer the door. I opened it and grinned at the surprise guest. He gave me a hug and we just held each other. The boys came running in. I just ignored them and continued to hug him. This dinner was going to be perfect.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hello! So sorry for the long wait! And I know it's a short chapter. Again sorry. I was failing a class and I constantly state after school and I had soo many dates with my homework. But I'm passing! All a's!

Anyways who do you think the mystery guest is?

I might possibly upload again today. But never know. And within the next couple of chapters Zayn and the boys will start to appear.

Again thanks soo much for all the votes and reads. :*

P.S-

I

LOVE

LAYS

LIMÓN

CHIPS

That is all. Have a good day or night wherever y'all are. :D