Please?

I awoke to a warm body next to mine. I stiffened until I realised it was Zayn.

I suddenly remembered the events from the previous night. I blushed. I had done it. "It" I looked at Zayn's sleeping figure. He looked so peaceful. His face calm. I took this time to look at his tattoos. The heart at the bottom of his hip. The ZAP tattoo. I sometimes thought it meant Zayn and Perrie. I was about to go to anther tattoo when he started to stir.

I pulled back and pretended to sleep. He rolled over so he was facing me. I felt his fingers trace my face. Then my side. Then I felt his hand wonder to places they shouldn't be. I opened my eyes and grabbed his hand.

"Not where they should be" I said

"You suck at pretending to be asleep"

"No I don't!"

"I could see you fluttering your eyes"

"Shit"

"See?"

"Shut up"

"Aww. Is someone angry?" He said like talking to a baby

"Yes"

He put his arm protectively around me and pulled me him closer. I snuggled into his warm embrace. Timing couldn't be perfect as the door knocked. I groaned as I left the warmth for the cold. I opened the door and saw William. He had a fiery look in his eyes.

"Hi" I said quietly. I shut the door and led us to the hallway. I was grateful we had our own floor.

"So you're a whore now?"

"What? No!"

"You already moved on with someone"

"I have to we can't see each other anymore"

He grabbed my wrist and held on tightly. "Please? I don't want to lose you" he said gripping my wrist tighter and tighter.

"William you're hurting me, and no we can't. I'm sorry"

He lost it. He picked me up by the neck and push me against the wall. I screamed. "I don't want to lose you"

"Please. William let me go"

"No"

"I can't breathe"

"Too bad"

I kicked him. Which let him loosen his grip but he punched my face.

"Don't kick"

I stood up from being punched. I took off and ran without looking back. I ears his footsteps closing in. I reached the door and grabbed it. I opened it and saw Zayn getting dressed. He had his pants on and was buttoning his shirt. He saw my face and went to me.

"What happened?" He asked panicked

"William"

His jaw clenched when I said his name "Where is he?"

"I don't know! He was behind me but I think he saw you and got scared. God he can really punch."

"He should be scared" he said smugly. I smirked. He then turned his attention towards my bruised face. I flinched when he brought his hand up to touch it.

He went to get ice and put it on my cheek. The cool relief flooded.

"Why did he hit you?" He asked

"Because I didn't take him back"

"Oh"

"What's wrong?"

"I should've been with you. I'm your boyfriend and bodyguard" He said

"Zayn. It wasn't your fault. He is psychotic"

He looked at me and kissed me gently. I kissed him back. He grabbed my waist and pulled me towards him. I then straddled him. I moaned as he but my lip. Giving him the perfect opportunity to let his tongue explore my mouth. I was about to unbutton his pants when another knock ruined the moment.

Zayn got up this time and answered it. He bowed so I guess it was either my mother or father.

I stood. I waited for my parents to pop up but they didn't. The person who did though surprised me.